Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I think the aggressive bully side of him was and is incredibly ugly

why i think he is more real 

is that he couldnt hold that side back of himself... 

he doesnt well he ddn suck up to people he felt were not worthy of his friend ship

while rashmi went around telling people he was there for her in the first week despite having such a bad past... he didnt he said nothing about her and ignored her...

hence he seemed more real, according to her/ paras he would curse her out on set etc...

but in that first week she acted as though they were cordial...

While he was with asim he came of real to me, he ignored people he ddn like but then we saw how nasty and competitive he is 

easy insults someone who is close to him because he is not doing what he wants

the whole becoming friends with paras and mahira was so distasteful and quick

with asim on the other hand he didnt run to rashmi instantly they established a bond over weeks

shukla began looking fake the more "closer" he got to sana

and as of recently i am feeling confused as to what or who he is...being as aggressive as he was initially sana slapping him should have gotten her a slap back... 

but now it all looks like nonsense...

also people resonate better with people who are not perfect come of more authentic then someone pretending to be good 

Like hina when she pretended to be this perfectly balance paragon of girl power and it got washed out when u saw how insecure she was...it was something she could never hide...

shukla showing us how shallow he is...only wanting to be around people who do as he says...

as someone who liked the fact he ddn fake that kinship with rashmi... etc

i find him annoying....his rship with paras...and sana is what ruined it for me

Edited by AnyaRSingh - 4 years ago