Thukla thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Just saw Sat ka episode for Sana ki beizzati. So the standup comedy of Sana looked like she was dancing in a bar. Not one thing was funny and that cheap dance that she kept doing every 2 mins was so vulgar. 

And why did Shukla get 7+. ??? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It was more like a popularity contest. If it was down to just content and comedy then Vishal should have won it.

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Asim was the best performer closely followed by Vishal. Sana was the worst.

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Thukla

Just saw Sat ka episode for Sana ki beizzati. So the standup comedy of Sana looked like she was dancing in a bar. Not one thing was funny and that cheap dance that she kept doing every 2 mins was so vulgar. 

And why did Shukla get 7+. ??? 

Cheap bar dancer!! I'm sorry I had the same feelings but didn't want to post it in her  Mandir; I'm hoping that this thread will survive long enough 😉😃

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: InspectorShirke

It was more like a popularity contest. If it was down to just content and comedy then Vishal should have won it.

Content wise Paras also had a very good comedy content. Asim was also very good. 

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Paras and Jariwala were way better than Shukla or Shehnaaz. They had worked on their delivery and Paras's content was funny. Giving him a 6.5 against Shuklas 7.2 was the biggest joke of the evening. Dont even want to address that cringefest by Shehnaaz. God bless her. 

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Someone on the DDT wqs spoton about Sana's performance - I think it was Chingu who said that she looked like a gaao ki sasti nautanki wali and honestly that's how her performance looked. No grace , no rhythm just body hila na paglet jaise 😆

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

To the people using the term “bar dancer” for degrading Shehnaaz performance. “Those girls who dance in the bar work hard amongst the tharkis a****** to put food on their tables, Take care of their families” 

So I’m gonna take this in a positive way. Shehnaaz worked hard like them😳 

Edited by Anastasia69 - 4 years ago
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bar dancers do not dance like Shehnaz. They dance more like SHukla danced during that party where Sana couldn't attend.

To me Aarti was the best in all ......... band bajaoing, comedy or class. Then Vishal and  Asim were best if we talk about band bajaoing of the opposite party. Rashmi for a classy comedy . Sana was good in comedy plus band bajaoing, but yah not classy at all. .Neutral viewer hoon, jhoooth nehi bolungi.😆  I am fan of none.  Bharti, Krushna etc also make comedies and dances like Sana sometimes. Bharti and Krushna did Poll dancing , stripping too for comedy. All are not Kapil Sharma.

Shukla was the worst. Naa comedy, naa class. Bashing Rashmi is his everyday's routine duty like prayer. What was new?😔

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Oh please don't insult bar dancers or use it as insult

Sana ky  dance m to koi Grace bhi nahi ha lol

Edited by MunnaBadnamHua - 4 years ago