Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

I've been to watch bar dance lol. Nothing cheap in it. And it's  not that uncommon for people to watch bar dancing and enjoy too. 😛

Pata nahi kiss medieval types ki baatein kar rahe ho punks. 😆

LoL What's medieval is it? I said they are cheap in commercial terms & in qualitative terms. 😃

May be I have to watch the bar dancing by the dayaans, human bar dancing is cheap by all definitions. If you like it, means your taste is cheap. Most people like it bcoz they are drunk when they watch  smiley37

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SoPunk

LoL What's medieval is it? I said they are cheap in commercial terms & in qualitative terms. 😃

May be I have to watch the bar dancing by the dayaans, human bar dancing is cheap by all definitions. If you like it, means your taste is cheap. Most people like it bcoz they are drunk when they watch  smiley37

Bar dancing is done by humans too, and perfectly normal human beings like yourself too-Elite class, the rich n famous too go to watch - and  not all happen to find it cheap. 

Whoah. And you're calling me cheap 😆.Sorry your sansksaari highness, not all can have such lavish expensive sanskaari taste as his highness. 😆As the days go on, and the more you churn out your sansksaari, medieval times school of thought, the more I think you must be more of an ancient dinosaur than I thought, Punky ji. 

Dr-Zatka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Bar dancing is done by humans too, and perfectly normal human beings like yourself too-Elite class, the rich n famous too go to watch - and  not all happen to find it cheap. 

Whoah. And you're calling me cheap 😆.Sorry your sansksaari highness, not all can have such lavish expensive sanskaari taste as his highness. 😆As the days go on, and the more you churn out your sansksaari, medieval times school of thought, the more I think you must be more of an ancient dinosaur than I thought, Punky ji. 

Are you telling me calling someone bar dancer just coz you don't like the person is an act of an elite class? It's an act of low lives with no class IMHO. Bar dancers probably carry more ethics and morals than these cheapsters.

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: doc.z

Are you telling me calling someone bar dancer just coz you don't like the person is an act of an elite class? It's an act of low lives with no class IMHO. Bar dancers probably carry more ethics and morals than these cheapsters.

I'm not telling anyone this, Punky is. 😆

According to him, only PaHira are the only souls blessed with the ethics n moral compass. 🤣

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

I can't keep straight face whenever I see your dp 🤣

When did he make such 🐷 like face ?

Thukla😆

BBfan24x7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Depends on which bar you go to.. some of them are so damn talented. The singers too. 

So yeah, can't compare them with whatever Sana did in her act lol  

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Was she aware that the dance looked very cheap and vulgar? Innocent child has no idea vulgar kya hota hai. 

MoDada thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Some of those girls in the bar do not have a choice to improve their lives so they do what they have to do to survive, neither do I look down on those women  as I am not judgemental,however, Shenaaz definitely has choices , so your comparison in taking it in a positive way is flawed 

Originally posted by: Anastasia69

To the people using the term “bar dancer” for degrading Shehnaaz performance. “Those girls who dance in the bar work hard amongst the tharkis a****** to put food on their tables, Take care of their families” 

So I’m gonna take this in a positive way. Shehnaaz worked hard like them😳 

Edited by MoDada - 4 years ago
PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoDada

Some of those girls in the bar do not have a choice to improve their lives so they do what they have to do to survive, however Shenaaz definitely has choices , so your comparison in taking it in a positive way is flawed 

But I don’t find those dancers cheap or vulgar and neither do I find Shehnaaz cheap.

Of course it’s gonna be flawed if you see the term “bar dancer” in negative light. And the most important thing is context. You didn’t get it.