Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyGlitz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

They don't look they're into each other. It seems like a fake PR couple.. add another one to the list. What is Sid doing in the industry he's been on a low for a long time. If he didn't have the KJo connection he would not be seen around. He has such a lazy energy and jumps in and out of fake relationships to be in the news. 

Ennuyi thumbnail

Didn't Aloo say in kwk he wants Sid to hook up with Kiara?? Uski manokamna puri huii

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: anjs

But I don't understand, what's the point of inviting the paps and then not wanting to be seen together.... Kjo ki jodi hoti toh saath mein pose karte naa

OT: feel bad for Sid, esp after seeing the video of them leaving the airport.... Her behaviour was very very rude....

Kya pata. She almost seemed embarassed to be seen with him.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: anjs

But I don't understand, what's the point of inviting the paps and then not wanting to be seen together.... Kjo ki jodi hoti toh saath mein pose karte naa

OT: feel bad for Sid, esp after seeing the video of them leaving the airport.... Her behaviour was very very rude....

I don’t think this was about the paps.  She’s not exactly new here.  She’s been surrounded by paparazzi before and is usually smiley and pleasant. I think something else is going on with her or with them since she’s completely ignoring him and not even making eye contact when he’s trying to talk to her.  

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: BollyGlitz

They don't look they're into each other. It seems like a fake PR couple.. add another one to the list. What is Sid doing in the industry he's been on a low for a long time. If he didn't have the KJo connection he would not be seen around. He has such a lazy energy and jumps in and out of fake relationships to be in the news. 

He’s still not seen around as much despite his KJo connection.  He doesn’t have the most active PR out there so unless you are fan of his you won’t know a whole lot about him on a regular basis.  

He was with Alia for over 3 years and that ended mid to end of 2017.  Other than some rumors with Tara that started after her KWK appearance and rumors with Kiara which was started when she was first rumored to be part of Shershah what fake relationships is he getting in and out of?  

I do agree that this looks like a PR thing and perhaps a friends with benefits thing.  Though I’m not even sure about the friend part after these videos 😳.  

HotFuzz thumbnail

I thought Sid and Tara were dating. Sid aur Kiara ki jodi kab bani hai ?😆
Both are good looking but kiara acted like a smug in that video 🤔

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Dharma Movie Promotions Template:

- Announce movie with leads  

- Sign two people who are not in confirmed relationships.

- 6 months before trailer launch "be seen" together

- Kand done, get PR to circulate articles claiming relationships.

-  Deny Deny Deny - When asked state "we are just friends, we just happened to be in the same place at the same time"

- Act Flirty During Promotional Interview, blushing n all, neither confirm or deny - audience ko latkao. 

- If movie is hit - think about potential projects that can arise from this union.

- If movie is flop - cut and disregard, pretend it never happened and always say we were always friends. 

Rinse, lather and repeat. 

This is what I came here to write. Thank you darling. You aced it. 🥳

QueenRhaenys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ek Hit movie keliye kitni gfs change karegha yeh floppy Sidharth?🤪🤣

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

https://twitter.com/riskysidian/status/1213069833220345857?s=21

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail