Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Please completely No for Kiara with All Khans as lead. No No No.

They can do father daughter or age appropriate roles.

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Please completely No for Kiara with All Khans as lead. No No No.

They can do father daughter or age appropriate roles.

but she already worked with Akshay ☠️

Autumnn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debbira

So? Just cos she has worked with Akshay now she should work with Khans as lead? 

Anyways I have not see the movie with Akshay. Don't even know the movie name.

Now all khans plus Akshay look their age or little less so it won't look as a pair now. 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

exactly she was n no one complained. I hope she and Salman get paired. Whenever khan is paired we hear issues but not with others who much older. Plus khans worked with actresses who this age already. To me it’s nit in age but hie they look onscreen. 

Originally posted by: wat_up

exactly she was n no one complained. I hope she and Salman get paired. Whenever khan is paired we hear issues but not with others who much older. Plus khans worked with actresses who this age already. To me it’s nit in age but hie they look onscreen. 

as a matter of fact, that pairing was trolled immensely for obvious reasons indeed 🤷🏽‍♀️

Autumnn thumbnail

I was talking about not looking good only... as khans have aged and they look it.. it won't look good with kiara or Alia. Both are almost same age.

Salman anyways won't work with  Kiara as heard he told her to change her name to Kiara from Alia so obviously he knows the family may be so she will be like his niece or something in his mind.

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

as a matter of fact, that pairing was trolled immensely for obvious reasons indeed 🤷🏽‍♀️

this movie happened during Covid times so I don’t know on the trolling or not. Even now she’s working with someone much older in her next. They don’t care as long as they get a popular movie. 

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Salman  may or may not we can’t say it’s just a movie.Salman as known many actresses n their  khan daans and still worked with some. That aside it depends on the movie action movies where this is vfx etc in the movies age won’t matter. I like both n many I know would like to see them together and they did ads together let’s see. He even worked with Disha P. Alia yes she looks too young to be with the khans or others above 40. 

Edited by wat_up - 2 months ago