Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: josh135

Thanks to Sana that Asim was made the captain before he could lose again as usual. If not for her, he would have lost yet again. Also whats the point of making all those muscles when you wont do the tasks properly nor do any of the house work. ..hes also a dhokebaaz for breaking friendship with shefali. Also the disgusting faces he makes after his unnecessary fights are crunge-worthy. Not even once i have seen him fighting constructively..he just wants to act over smart and fight for no reason and stretch it beyond his pallet that he ends up getting into everyone’s faces and also himself makes those cringeworthy squeaky/squinty faces.. Everytime he makes that face i feel like tying the middle of his face with a rubber band.

Wrong. 

Its true that Asim did play a big part in Sana being captain. She herself said that.

Lost again? lol. BB does unfavorable schemes to Asim to make him lose. You act that desperate cringeworthy Sana is good at tasks when Asim would outclass her any given moment. Asim is far better of a contestant than Shukla's doormat in Sana. 

Asim does all of the house tasks properly and is mostly involved. Vikas Gupta tweeted no one does even 1/10 of the housework as Asim does.  Hes a soft target in the house for people to lash at!

Lol, everyone in their right mind knows its Shefali who is dhokebaaz in that scenario. She flipped to kiss Shukla's butt! Go look in the  the sr where Shukla was siding with Asim in his fight with the rat. 

Yea and Shehnaaz's fake drama and rona dona is way off putting with her annoying aunty voice! I feel like putting tape on her mouth. 

Edited by Tinagreat33 - 4 years ago
josh135 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinagreat33

Wrong. 

Its true that Asim did play a big part in Sana being captain. She herself said that.

Lost again? lol. BB does unfavorable schemes to Asim to make him lose. You act that desperate cringeworthy Sana is good at tasks when Asim would outclass her any given moment. Asim is far better of a contestant than Shukla's doormat in Sana. 

Asim does all of the house tasks properly and is mostly involved. Vikas Gupta tweeted no one does even 1/10 of the housework as Asim does.  Hes a soft target in the house for people to lash at!

Lol, everyone in their right mind knows its Shefali who is dhokebaaz in that scenario. She flipped to kiss Shukla's butt! Go look in the  the sr where Shukla was siding with Asim in his fight with the rat. 

Yea and Shehnaaz's fake drama and rona dona is way off putting with her annoying aunty voice! I feel like putting tape on her mouth. 

Wrong! If Asim doesn’t win or is proved wrong his fans say that bigg boss is favouring him. It was proved in wkw by nearly everyone that he doesn’t do the house chores properly. How can you say everyone is wrong while Asim is correct. His stupid excuses of his hand being hurt but him being able to do the workouts justifies that he doesn’t only know how to shout in the house unnecessarily but also knows how to lie. His face really needs to shut. Hes fine when he smiles but the moment he opens his mouth his mouth needs to be tapped properly. And whats with getting into peoples faces while fighting just shows he wants the fight to erupt more and more. What an uninspiring person. Not once i have seen him accepting his mistake and being calm.

Originally posted by: josh135

Wrong! If Asim doesn’t win or is proved wrong his fans say that bigg boss is favouring him. It was proved in wkw by nearly everyone that he doesn’t do the house chores properly. How can you say everyone is wrong while Asim is correct. His stupid excuses of his hand being hurt but him being able to do the workouts justifies that he doesn’t only know how to shout in the house unnecessarily but also knows how to lie. His face really needs to shut. Hes fine when he smiles but the moment he opens his mouth his mouth needs to be tapped properly. And whats with getting into peoples faces while fighting just shows he wants the fight to erupt more and more. What an uninspiring person. Not once i have seen him accepting his mistake and being calm.

Wrong! BB always puts Asim in unfavorable matchups because they do him dirty every single time. 

What nonsense. First time Asim got an injury and doctor advised him to not do work so why should he work and you believe hes making excuses? Try being objective!  Vikas Gupta was in the house and he said no one does 1/10 of the housework than Asim does! Asim proved everyone wrong and explained the workout reasoning! Asim was a soft target to these insecure frustrated housemates! 

Sana needs to shut up period. Disgusting lady and her cringeworthy voice, mannerism and acting are gutter level. Asim's voice and mannerisms are music to my ears! Asim ftw!

72+ likes for Asim woot! 🥳❤️

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Tinagreat33

72+ likes for Asim woot! 🥳❤️

Hmm ye post toh hit hogaya😆

But I think my post about Paras being a Liar had like 85 likes🤣🤣That was surprising lol

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Asim you did it. You might not have won the trophy, but you definitely won millions of hearts all around the world.

Thats what matters the most.

Yes, you are another level, and I stand by it.

#PublicWinnerAsim❤️