Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

That's definitely a reason to like and appreciate him. I also love that he catches everyone's game plan quite easily. He got to know the double standards of Shefali Z, Paras and Mahira. And he didn't want to be dominated by Sid. 

I just want him to sometimes not push too much and not get into repeat mode. 

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anshvi

Same here! 

My 1st thought was 'Who is this bratty little kid' ðŸ¤£

And now look at us ðŸ¤£

Haan he was such a baby then🤣

And somehow he just grew into this matured man😆

Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

That's definitely a reason to like and appreciate him. I also love that he catches everyone's game plan quite easily. He got to know the double standards of Shefali Z, Paras and Mahira. And he didn't want to be dominated by Sid. 

I just want him to sometimes not push too much and not get into repeat mode. 

Agreed with both ur points. Also He's very quick at picking up hints. Any subtle hint and he'll use it to the maximum.

Yeah sonetimes I also get irritated when he stretches things like a bubble gum😆 

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Niki_cool

Agreed with both ur points. Also He's very quick at picking up hints. Any subtle hint and he'll use it to the maximum.

Yeah sonetimes I also get irritated when he stretches things like a bubble gum😆 

Agreed his inability to let go is his weakest point. Hope he works on the same

nia345 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

it is actually very very painful to be his fan. ðŸ˜†

he definitely inspires many. he fights the bullies like a pro. 

this world is full of bullies. you cannot deny that. all of us have been bullied once for sure in our lives. this man is fearless and teaches how to tackle such adverses. one can connect to him instantly. there is asim fan within many, some accept it and some pretend to not accept it😆. 

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

We know Colors is not going to let AsMi win...but I would still prefer to support these two instead of that bheek ka winner Shukla...

Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: nia345

it is actually very very painful to be his fan. ðŸ˜†

he definitely inspires many. he fights the bullies like a pro. 

this world is full of bullies. you cannot deny that. all of us have been bullied once for sure in our lives. this man is fearless and teaches how to tackle such adverses. one can connect to him instantly. there is asim fan within many, some accept it and some pretend to not accept it😆. 

Yes exactly, somebody also posted on twitter ki  inspired by Asim, he tackled his bullies in the same manner like Asim does, and they backed off.

Its pretty cool, Asim would love to hear that when he  omes out😆

Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

We know Colors is not going to let AsMi win...but I would still prefer to support these two instead of that bheek ka winner Shukla...

Never say never, there's always a chance.

josh135 thumbnail

He’s over rated. I liked him earlier because he gave me the vibes of how and good friend should be.. be it with with sid or shefali, himanshi but now i just don’t. He’s spineless i feel and was just using people like any other contestant in the house. Not only that he’s a bully and fights unnecessarily  to be in the picture and his expressions while he’s arguing are cringeworthy and non-tolerable. People keep saying he is on his own lone soldier and salman targets colorsbignore him sooo sadd... excuse me!?? The qualities he’s trying to project are not at all praise worthy.. on what basis is he a winner!? 

Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: josh135

He’s over rated. I liked him earlier because he gave me the vibes of how and good friend should be.. be it with with sid or shefali, himanshi but now i just don’t. He’s spineless i feel and was just using people like any other contestant in the house. Not only that he’s a bully and fights unnecessarily  to be in the picture and his expressions while he’s arguing are cringeworthy and non-tolerable. People keep saying he is on his own lone soldier and salman targets colorsbignore him sooo sadd... excuse me!?? The qualities he’s trying to project are not at all praise worthy.. on what basis is he a winner!? 

Hogaya? Nikal gayi bhadas for Asim?😆

On what basis he's a winner, I have mentioned in my post. You can re-read. 

The qualities YOU just stated about Asim, I do not find any of them in him but wait, 

I do exactly notice those qualities X 10times in few other channel ke spoonfed contestants.

You do not have to agree with me nor I with you. Thats what is called having a POV.

And yes EXCUSED.

Edited by Niki_cool - 4 years ago