Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

sab kuch golmaal hai bhai.. sab kuch golmaal hai.

ITV mein kuch bhi ho sakta hai.. kal police ayenge aur kehenge.. G is already married to someone few yrs ago - she didn't get divorced, so the Yojan marriage can't be legal. I've heard this twist in some EK maiyya show 😳

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: serious

Gunjan gets her voice back.. being grateful for the help G divorces Yogi, gets Yogi & Pari married. Roshan takes Gunjan, as she can speak now - The End 😈

🀣🀣

ROFL bhi nahi kar sakti yaar.. I laughed and everyone at work looking at me with surprise.πŸ˜†

Waah kya story hai..πŸ˜†

Idhar GunRosh bhi khush, YaRi bhi khush and fans bhi khush..πŸ˜†

serious thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Yehi toh main jhol hai Sri..

CVs tricked us with YaRi  and given us yojan..🀒

Sab fans ki ummeed par paani nahi raaita failaaya hai..🀬

TBH.. if CVs wanted Yojan as end game.. they might have thought of just running by Yori as a side track & see how it goes. Now Yori is talk of the town & no one wants Yojan.. except tht Stay Strong Gunjan waali 🀣 now.. they are stuck in thick mud.. naahi aage jaa sakte hain.. naahin peche..

My strong feeling is Simran let the CV's down with her acting abilities.. that's the reason a big void in the story telling.. now they're trying to convince viewers to open up G but damage is already done.

serious thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

🀣🀣

ROFL bhi nahi kar sakti yaar.. I laughed and everyone at work looking at me with surprise.πŸ˜†

Waah kya story hai..πŸ˜†

Idhar GunRosh bhi khush, YaRi bhi khush and fans bhi khush..πŸ˜†

yep sab kush.. aur kya chahiye 😳

if CV's have too much free time on hands.. they can get Sr.Chauhan married to some elderly handicapped woman as a repentance for taunting G. Bechara akela hai jisko biwi nehin, usko bhi kush kar de.  In ITV sab kuch possible hai.

dukhaan band khel khatam.. All's well that ends well smiley16

ShonaB31 thumbnail

OMG all the ideas r hilarious🀣 My Dad was saying.... Yogi kahi Pari se bhi shaadi na kar leπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.... but someone metioned here(sorry i didnt see the name)  that G will get her voice back & Shiv will get her divorced... this should happen u know... if this happens Pakya will a good lesson and he will regret that he ruined his son's life for his friend ..... ...now let's see what CVs will come up with... naya twist... kya bomb phodenge kya pataπŸ™„

Edited by ShonaB31 - 4 years ago
serious thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShonaB31

OMG all the ideas r hilarious🀣 My Dad was saying.... Yogi kahi Pari se bhi shaadi na kar leπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.... but someone metioned here(sorry i didnt see the name)  that G will get her voice back & Shiv will get her divorced... this should happen u know... if this happens Pakya will a good lesson and he will regret that he ruined his son's life for his friend ..... ...now let's see what CVs will come up with... naya twist... kya bomb phodenge kya pataπŸ™„

Pakya aka pattar.. is like a dog's tail.. kitne bhi baar seedha karo.. voh phir apni purane style mein hi rakti hai - vaise hi kitne baar Shiv usko zaalim kare.. sirph ek rona dhone bas.. dil pagal jayega (yes even pattars have heart, when it comes to matters of their jigri dost).  

Edited by serious - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: serious

Pakya aka pattar.. is like a dog's tail.. kitne bhi baar seedha karo.. voh phir apni purane style mein hi rakti hai - vaise hi kitne baar Shiv usko zaalim kare.. sirph ek rona dhone bas.. dil pagal jayega (yes even pattars have heart, when it comes to matters of their jigri dost).  

sahi hai.. Precap mein usne sorry bole kyu ki gunjan suffer kar rahi hai .. 

Jai ho pakya ki friend'ship ko... πŸ˜†

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
bookworm2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

i am writing here for the first time. This serial had a nice flavor. it was going so nicely, but as usual the CVs had to ruin it. i dont understand what is this attraction to always add a extramarital affairs to the serial . It is this need to add a triangle that most of the serials are getting butchered. By pairing Yogan they have started butchering yogis character. i also want Yogi and pari to be together. they deserve it.  Gunjan never once stood up for Yogi not once even when they were dating. She was ready to marry Roshan, infact she could have put her foot down and told her father to back off. Shiv would have done anything for her. I hope they will not completely ruin this show.  

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My honest take on this is simple. Yogi and Gunjan will resolve any tension and become friends. And Thats all that will happen between them. I know no matter what that Yogi will always love Pari. He isn't going to jump ships like we all think. Now don't laugh at me but Gunjan will play matchmaker when she sees how Yogi feels for Pari. Just like Pari played matchmaker. 

I also would like to mention the show is being rushed and in todays episode they skipped 3 days ahead. I expected Kusum and everyone to slowly accept Gunjan, as its all out of their hands. All the shrivastavs (including Prakash) are in character. This family are full of good hearted people, they can't hold hate for someone that long. They were going to accept Gunjan, today I for the first time felt sorry for Gunjan even if she had a chance to cancel the wedding. Do I blame Yogi though? No he isn't to blame, when you understand his pain, you understand his actions.  Today the characters were all on point. 

I've also noticed the writer is playing the Bichari Gunjan card, to simply lessen the hate this character gets from the viewers. Gunjan isn't a bad person, she just made a bad choice. The same goes for everyone, even Prakash. 

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mr-YK

My honest take on this is simple. Yogi and Gunjan will resolve any tension and become friends. And Thats all that will happen between them. I know no matter what that Yogi will always love Pari. He isn't going to jump ships like we all think. Now don't laugh at me but Gunjan will play matchmaker when she sees how Yogi feels for Pari. Just like Pari played matchmaker. 

I also would like to mention the show is being rushed and in todays episode they skipped 3 days ahead. I expected Kusum and everyone to slowly accept Gunjan, as its all out of their hands. All the shrivastavs (including Prakash) are in character. This family are full of good hearted people, they can't hold hate for someone that long. They were going to accept Gunjan, today I for the first time felt sorry for Gunjan even if she had a chance to cancel the wedding. Do I blame Yogi though? No he isn't to blame, when you understand his pain, you understand his actions.  Today the characters were all on point. 

I've also noticed the writer is playing the Bichari Gunjan card, to simply lessen the hate this character gets from the viewers. Gunjan isn't a bad person, she just made a bad choice. The same goes for everyone, even Prakash. 

CVS showing her as Bechari so we all can accept her and move on from yori ...what m not liking is they r showing yori relationship in wrong way now....it's not EMA but kind of guilt they feel after Nisha incident indicate that only...

I definitely want Gunjan to play match maker but is she smart enough to understand that Yogi love pari only and u never know Yogi may start loving Gunjan again ...