Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

OK I know srivastavs are very nice by heart and the will never hurt anyone... But I have doubt that... How come everything is being normal..... Some twist is coming... 

And this kabir nisha drama is also a. Drama by everyone so that yogi will think about it and give their marriage a chance... And this all will be a plan. Of mahaan pari....

Everything can't be so easily done.... And regarding Gunjan I don't want to assume anything but there will be something coming out regarding her and also chauhans are not out of sight even now.... 

Don't want to expect anything about yori but. Thode hopes lag rahe hai... Don't hit me.... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

My take is CVs want to get YoJan as a couple, all problems sorted and move on to post marriage sequences. Only question is what will happen to Pari? I guess after Yogi becomes cordial with Gunjan, the track would be Gunjan getting her voice back which will involve Pari. After that? I don't think CVs would have thought that far. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Sabse badaa Jhol yeh hai ki after 100 episodes suddenly writers jaag gaye that arey iss show ki lead toh gunjan hai.. ðŸ¤¢

Humne khaamakha Pari ke character ke sath yogi ka taaka bhida diya..🤣 n unki love story start kar di.. toh ab Pari lead bann gayi..

Nahi nahi yeh to gadbad ho gayi... Gunjan ko mahaan kaise banaayenge?  Lets bring some twist here.. Thoda drama daal kar abhi hum yojan ki yojana banaate hai..🤢

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Sabse badaa Jhol yeh hai ki after 100 episodes suddenly writers jaag gaye that arey iss show ki lead toh gunjan hai.. ðŸ¤¢

Humne khaamakha Pari ke character ke sath yogi ka taaka bhida diya..🤣 n unki love story start lar di.. toh ab Pari lead bann gayi..

Nahi nahi yeh to gadbad ho gayi... Gunjan ko mahaan kaise banaayenge?  Lets bring some twist here.. Thoda drama daal kar abhi hum yojan ki yojana banaate hai..🤢

😂😂😂😂 Very well said yaar

Well I feel major drama coming up...may be Chauhan r thr for reason like they try to harm Gunjan and Yogi save her and become protective about her or may be Pari save her and thn chauhans take revenge from Pari...may be force her to marry Roshan 

I m sounding like daily soap writer 😂

Whole world want (in show) Yogi and Gunjan to be together and have Happy life but I think some twist coming up....kuch to hoga...let's see 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: diya_snow

😂😂😂😂 Very well said yaar

Well I feel major drama coming up...may be Chauhan r thr for reason like they try to harm Gunjan and Yogi save her and become protective about her or may be Pari save her and thn chauhans take revenge from Pari...may be force her to marry Roshan 

Whole world want (in show) Yogi and Gunjan to be together and have Happy life but I think some twist coming up....kuch to hoga...let's see 

🤣🤣

Yeah it's like daily soap writing.... 

Of course drama. Is coming up but hoga kya wo dekhna hai... I don't want to see the show but yori kheech rahe hai...😭

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Humne khaamakha Pari ke character ke sath yogi ka taaka bhida diya..🤣 n unki love story start lar di.. toh ab Pari lead bann gayi..

CVS ki mat marigayi hai... 

I guess Maine hi kuch zyada aas laga li... 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

My take is CVs want to get YoJan as a couple, all problems sorted and move on to post marriage sequences. Only question is what will happen to Pari? I guess after Yogi becomes cordial with Gunjan, the track would be Gunjan getting her voice back which will involve Pari. After that? I don't think CVs would have thought that far. 

Even I have that ki akhir pari ka kya hoga... Are the gonna get a new character... 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: diya_snow

😂😂😂😂 Very well said yaar

Thank you yaar..🤗

@ bold ðŸ˜† 

Itv dekhte dekhte All of our thoughts are like daily soap writers when speculating about what will happen next..😆

I am okay with YoRi but if writers will show RoRi.. then I will definitely bang CVs head with Pakya patthar..😡

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Gunjan gets her voice back.. being grateful for the help G divorces Yogi, gets Yogi & Pari married. Roshan takes Gunjan, as she can speak now - The End 😈

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

CVS ki mat marigayi hai... 

I guess Maine hi kuch zyada aas laga li... 

Yehi toh main jhol hai Sri..

CVs tricked us with YaRi  and given us yojan..🤢

Sab fans ki ummeed par paani nahi raaita failaaya hai..🤬