Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taurean thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Kuch Dil Ne Kaha

Kuch Dil Ne Kaha is the story of Kabeer, Shaista & Savera. Kabeer & Savera have two grown - up sons. Savera, a typical housewife, is no longer valued by her husband and has been reduced to no more than an old piece of furniture kept in the house. She longs for attention from her husband and lives a dreary existence. Her life changes however when she leaves for London to visit her ailing brother. While she is away she tells Shaista to take care of her house and sons. During Shaista and Kabeers interaction and attachments grows and develops between them.

On the way back from London, Savera's flight is delayed and she is stranded in Bangkok for a few days where she meets Ahsan an Indian

Muslim who is also stranded because of flight delays. Ahsan and Savera strike up an immediate friendship and the three days they spend together are her happiest of their lives. Savera comes back home but does not know about Kabeer and Shaista's affair. When Kabeer gets to know about his wife's attraction to another man, he throws her out. Savera then moves to Bangkok with her older son. Shaista meets her own end and Savera faces Ahsan in an earth shattering climax.

Writer: Bushra Ansari

Director:S. Suleman

Cast:

Bushra Ansari

Javed Sheikh

Kanwal Jeet (Indian Actor)

Maria Wasti

Imran Abbas

Sarwat Gillani
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
here is the link for all updates of this serial:

kuch dil nay kaha

enjoy
love_srk thumbnail
Stop wasting your time on this serial....all u can see is Ms.Bijli means Bushra Ansari portraying her desperation.leave us alone aunty...you are acceptable as bijli and u shud have retired after that.
taurean thumbnail
agree with u on the whole drama is just and just and just about sawera [bushra ansari] every character is just talking about her and thats all .... i mean why dont characters have their own interests and discussions 😡
JattiTude thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think it is a very good drama..... yes it does revolve around Bushra (savera)..... but isnt that the case in most of the dramas....... and i dont think it revolves only around her...... yes she is main character..... but it also touches teh story of her cousin shaista and her ex husband...... savera's elder son and his girl friend sonia/saniya as she is niece of shaista's ex-husband and how instances and chances change a person's life...... she used to long just a loving sentence from her husband, but after her trip to AUSTRALIA (not london)..... she met a person, who knows that they are nto going ot spend their life together, but they appreciated each other so much..... now it really doesnt matter if her husband doesnt tell her that he loves her or not.... but she still is a committed mother and wife....... her cousin shaista is encouraging her to call the person who she met in Bangkok, because it is for Shaista's advantage. (in case some one hasnt understood that yet)..... so that she can divert savera's attention to that side and can have her little illegitimate affair with her cousin's husband........... so i dont think it is a waste drama, i think it is very beautifully portrayed and all teh actors are good.........
mary123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yh i agree wid sonu n i fink its a gud drama atually
Muba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good Drama ...does it only come once a week??
sweetfari thumbnail
a very good theme actually
love_srk thumbnail
It sounds everybody here is sick of our values,relations and their beauty.People like watching things that clash with our beautiful values.When I get married I would want my husband to sleep with anyone he likes to and would want him to allow me the same when our kids grew up and I wish I can share my extra marital affair(s) with my grown up kids too. kitna muzza aye ga na? sickening oldies and their frustrations.how many of you would approve if it happened to (God forbid) any of your parents?
Edited by love_srk - 17 years ago