Is sana like Shilpa shinde ?

chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I don't know Shilpa shinde at all ? I have just read here about her ,PPL saying Shilpa was favoured like saan !! So is sana like Shilpa shinde ?

Can sana win the show ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

shilpa shinde became over confident after understanding that she got support from salman and some political people. This season people are not that vile like other seasons.

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Shilpa Shinde and Colors had a long history.It's because of Colors Shinde quit her rather successful on &TV.They offered her a part in their weekend comedy show. Now Shinde understandably tempted at the thought of being in a show which airs on bigger channel so she wanted to quit &TV show. Vikas Gupta who was the then &TV creative team member raised objection.

In all this Shinde lost her job on &Tv show and couldn't be part of Colors channel show. 

That's why they had to make her winner of Bigg Boss 11.

Shehnaz's case is different. Channel is in no way obligated towards her. In fact they are doing her a favour by helping her resurrect her career. 

Edited by aparnauma - 4 years ago
amaya01 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

There is one more similarity just like Shilpa Sana is damn good in predicting events about to happen in the house !!

Edited by amaya01 - 4 years ago
s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Shilpa didn't do attention crap. That season all the housemates respected big boss. 

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

A simple test 

If she can make vikas cry - then yes

Otherwise no ðŸ˜†

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Are you serious??

Kahaan Shilpa aur kahaan yeh ghatiya waahiyaat aurat Shehnaaz ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¬

rhondasa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

More like akash dadlani🤢.

S2590 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sana is attention seeker her intention was never to win the game i feel bad for sana her game was spoiled because of the chanel first they bought himanshi then they bashed her so that she goes back to sid spoiling her game sana was much more stronger then all asim,sid and aarti imagine a girl who fought with bagga immediately told sorry to bagga even after bagga did character assassination on her because she told her bad word but she did not apologize to rashmi as she thought they will not tell her anything as she is with sid and she thought being with sid is enough for her to win the game but as an audience i could have appreciated her more if she could have not gone to sid just because some people like their friendship and had chosen her self respect just to save their ladla damad and show his romantic image they had spoiled this girls life.

P.S.:Sana game was simple entertainment and showing her acting skills it is not sana i feel that is using sid and paras it is i think sid and paras using sana as she is audience favourite and i know she was fake but now with sid and paras she has become irritating she was always cordial with everyone now she has lost her innocence.

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Shehnaaz is any day better than Ehsaan farhamosh roti Maa. What was Shilpa’s contribution anyways? apart from rotis error 404