Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kala.Billa thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Lol its funny how people here are saying colors made shilpa win...lol no it was audience support which lead to her victory...she had massive fan support..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

She was truly entertaining unlike sana...she was also genuine while Sana is as fake as a rubber ki chipkali which people use to scare others๐Ÿฅฑ

The only similarity b/w the two is salman had soft corner for shilpa and now for sana...but same is the case for rashmi...๐Ÿ˜‰

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Shilpa was Salman's favourite ,he never bashed Shilpa. He scolded those who went against her. He used to bash Arshi very badly when without Shilpa, and praised Arshi and VIKas when they were with Shilpa. It was clear and Arshi and VIKas even Hina khan mentioned that Salman favours those who are with Shilpa. I still remember, Salman bashed VIKas and Shilpa provoked him and he told Vikas why he goes near Shilpa. Vikas, Arshi decoded this and became friends with her forcefully. Hina even said in front of Salman that he does partiality. 

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I agree that Shilpa is a regressive & annoying POS but comparing her to Sana? Shinde maa ki itni beizzati ๐Ÿคฃ

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Kala.Billa

Lol its funny how people here are saying colors made shilpa win...lol no it was audience support which lead to her victory...she had massive fan support..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

She was truly entertaining unlike sana...she was also genuine while Sana is as fake as a rubber ki chipkali which people use to scare others๐Ÿฅฑ

The only similarity b/w the two is salman had soft corner for shilpa and now for sana...but same is the case for rashmi...๐Ÿ˜‰

Raat raat bhar jaagkar votes kiye hain shilpa ko 

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hira221

A simple test 

If she can make vikas cry - then yes

Otherwise no ๐Ÿ˜†

Lol 

This cracked me up๐Ÿ˜†