Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What is happening?! To be honest none of should be surprised. 

Prakash playing Hero and isn't sparing a thought about his family but more importantly Yogi. How has he forgotten the pain they went through, the shame and embarassment they faced amongst society. Now to tie knots with them again as though they don't share a bad is an act of disgrace. He is still looking for cheap way out for his son just like Shiv is doing now. Just because Yogi is disabled doesn't mean he isn't able to find true love. I'm honestly enraged and trying my utmost to keep the cap on my bad language. 

Next is Gunjan, that delusional brat! Completely ignoring what she'd done to Yogi; she broke him repeatedly. How she has the nerve to try on that Sari (which better not be the one from the gift Yogi or Kusum were gifting to Pari) and act like its all resolved. 

Then Shiv and his wife, playing along with this. All are just selfish, caring only for their daughter. Whilst having hurt everyone. Just know if a so called 'better' groom comes along they won't hesitate to choose him over Yogi. Oh also doesn't Seema hold a grudge against the Shrivastavs?! Did the writer(s) completely forget what took place in their own dramas?! 

At this point, I'd happily beg for Chauhan to ruin Shiv and his entire disgrace of a family. I honestly can't comprehend how Prakash can take such leap. Mind you, Prakash visiting his ill friend was okay but giving his word as such makes him as worse as Shiv. Both snatching the choice of Yogi and Gunjan. 

Lets just wait and see the family's reaction to this all. Mainly Yogi and poor Pari. 

Now to settle my anger, there was plently of great moments this week. 

Neha helping Pari stay calm for her first date. 

SurBab helping Yogi gift shopping and dhols. 

Pari handling Shiv and Family professionally 

Yogi's kindness towards Shiv's family 

Yogi and Pari at ease in their relationship even with Gunjan in close proximity 

Yogi identifying Pari's sadness after her parents phone call

Yogi and Paris' trust in each other and promise to be togethor, to never leave. 

Yogi and Paris' week of pure romance and chupke chupke romance

Vivek and Rani helping out with YoRi/YaRi. 

Pari defending Yogi yet again for the hundredths time

Revelation of Pari's parents true motive 

Pari owning property helps with YoRi/YaRi eloping 

Now there is perhaps many more, so please comment below or feel free comment on my rant. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail

I agree with you on this.

We all are mad at the upcomings.. I am keeping my calm . If they are rooting for yojan then I am done with ITv..

True this week was by far so good by the episodes. 

the best moments are

1) Yogi’s confession 

2) YaRi progression , and chupke chupke romance

3) neha supporting n helping Pari 

4) SurBab’s support to Yogi.

5) Pari chooses her duty over date

6) how beautifully Pari explains the situation to Yogi at hospital.

7) YaRi’s understanding..  really that’s the pillar of strong relationships.

8) the trust and faith YaRi has in each other is phenomenal.❤️

9) ViRa helping YaRi..

10) Pari tackling her parents in most respective manner she is telling them the truth and shown mirror to them.

11) Yogi’s act of kindness towards sharmas

12) Pari taking stand for Yogi again in front of her parents.

13) pari’s professionalism is commendable 

14) YaRi didn’t mind gunjan’s presence there and Pari didn’t even feel uncomfortable with gunjan’s presence. 

15) the way Yogi and Pari understands each other’s mind and emotions is so good. I still can’t get over this

I have long list of good moments.

I don’t want to spoil my and anyone else’s weekend by ranting about Pakya , Panauti and Sharmas..😡

Next week is skipping game for me and if YaRi are void and they are rooting for yojan then I am off from ITV.🤬

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Not just shiv and gunjan but Prakash too playing with Yogi emotions.. .. 

When rishta broke 

. He was first one to tell Yogi to forget gunjan without giving second thought ... 

He should have break the promise after knowing yori...... 

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

for me the stand out part in the entire week other than the confession, romance scenes .. was Gunjan's reaction - when she saw Pari explaining to Yogi in sign language about Shiv's status & not verbally in the hospital. I was literally grinning 😂. She was certainly in for a shock, she thought only handicapped people would talk to him in his language where as the rest would talk verbally & he would understand it.. Kudos CV's to that part, that was my highlight of the week other than confession scenes.

Edited by serious - 4 years ago
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Not just shiv and gunjan but Prakash too playing with Yogi emotions.. .. 

When rishta broke 

. He was first one to tell Yogi to forget gunjan without giving second thought ... 

He should have break the promise after knowing yori...... 

these are the times u wish Yogi had a voice, he could've yelled at his father that - you were behind my life, when I went to meet Gunjan but now u want me to get married bcoz some greedy opportunist abused another greedy opportunist friend ? Pari could've conveyed that, had if Pari & Yogi were already married - Pari becoming Yogi's voice !

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: serious

these are the times u wish Yogi had a voice, he could've yelled at his father that - you were behind my life, when I went to meet Gunjan but now u want me to get married bcoz some greedy opportunist abused another greedy opportunist friend ? Pari could've conveyed that, had if Pari & Yogi were already married - Pari becoming Yogi's voice !

.. @true.. In time like this I wish yogi had a voice. . . Sometimes you just have to raise your voice to make other people understand.. . .. . 

Feeling bad for pari. . She never got love from her parents.. And now this.. . .. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

for me the stand out part in the entire week other than the confession, romance scenes .. was Gunjan's reaction - when she saw Pari explaining to Yogi in sign language about Shiv's status & not verbally in the hospital. I was literally grinning 😂. She was certainly in for a shock, she thought only handicapped people would talk to him in his language where as the rest would talk verbally & he would understand it.. Kudos CV's to that part, that was my highlight of the week other than confession scenes.

bingo.. 😎

dusk2dawn thumbnail

@ bold true I second you on this.

If Yogi would have voice he would definitely yelled at the top of the voice to tell Pakya that —

‘Why are you always take decisions about my life? At least ask me that what I want in life. Ask my opinions. At first when Wedding was cancelled you told me that Yogi will forget all because its his father’s decision. N now I have moved on with  life  you went on to give promise to your greedy opportunist friend about my wedding.’

Why you are destroying my life for the sake of your friendship.?’

I wish the anger Yogi showed to Pari at least 1% of that he shows to Pakya and convey his disagreement..

dusk2dawn thumbnail

@ bold 😆 I loved the expressions on gunjan’s face. The same old😕

🤣

Seriously that scene was the highlight of the week that Pari is talking in sign language to Yogi about the situation. Because our madame tantrum has thought that yogi lip reads other’s talks including his family. Even they don’t talk with him with pure sign language.

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Hey guys I have just checked Yogi/ Mudit, Rani/ Rishina , nisha/ saraswati and khushi’s/ sumbul insta stories they are shooting like normal scenes in regular attires in Srivastava house. But Pari/ Debattama is no where to be seen.🥺