Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Hey guys I have just checked Yogi/ Mudit, Rani/ Rishina , nisha/ saraswati and khushi’s/ sumbul insta stories they are shooting like normal scenes in regular attires in Srivastava house. But Pari/ Debattama is no where to be seen.🥺

Yes I saw them too I guess after Mudit's short leave it is Debattama's turn which is really common so chill...There are high chances that the wedding attires were for a promo shoot.. Let's see 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

Yes I saw them too I guess after Mudit's short leave it is Debattama's turn which is really common so chill...There are high chances that the wedding attires were for a promo shoot.. Let's see 

Ya lets see.. wait and watch that’s what we can do as if now.

Thanks to you guys I am staying positive. 🤗

Otherwise I got so pissed off since yesterday that I would have rather broken my tv off..😆

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hey guys I have just checked Yogi/ Mudit, Rani/ Rishina , nisha/ saraswati and khushi’s/ sumbul insta stories they are shooting like normal scenes in regular attires in Srivastava house. But Pari/ Debattama is no where to be seen.🥺

nothing to b concerned about.. various scenarios possible... Deb could be on a leave (body double would be used in such scenarios) or it might be a scene when she's not at home - may b she's at hospital .. Just wild guesses 😂

rishani77 thumbnail

Ya lets see.. wait and watch that’s what we can do as if now.

Thanks to you guys I am staying positive. 🤗

Otherwise I got so pissed off since yesterday that I would have rather broken my tv off..😆

Same here yaar thanks to YaRians feeling a bit calm. Let's stay positive! 🙏🏽❤

They adding dramas for TRP aunties na and to test the audience but one thing is for sure YaRi meant to be together so let's wait & watch. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: serious

nothing to b concerned about.. various scenarios possible... Deb could be on a leave (body double would be used in such scenarios) or it might be a scene when she's not at home - may b she's at hospital .. Just wild guesses 😂

Yup I am not concerned. Whenever I mis deb I watch her tiktoks..🤣

Just kidding.

Yup there are lots of possibilities. Deb’s leave, n make it like she is at hospital or Panauti has taken her to Kolkata..😆 

Ya true she might not be at home may be at hospital..  

@ bold true yaar we n our wild guesses 😆 are the ones which keeps all us fans sane and positive and its so fun discussing them .😆

Thats why I love to be on the forum. Interacting with you guys.. Love you guys. jaadu ki jhappis for all of you.🤗

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I think Pakya never realised what promise he was giving out. It was more to save Gunjan's respect. 

I don't see him play with Yogi's emotions here. He believes Yogi still loves Gunjan. He is ignorant to what ever is happening on the other side. Remember, Yogi directly told Pakya how much he loves Gunjan before wedding fiasco. So for Pakya, Yogi still loves Gunjan but is trying to move on. Kusum kept saying Yogi would have been sad and hence friends would have taken him out. 

But after knowing about YoRi, if he wants Yogi to fulfill his promise by leaving his love, that would be wrong. 

rishani77 thumbnail

It seems like Deba is back on set according to her IG stories along with Khushi. 

She posted this beautiful pic don't know if it is related to IIM or just a random IG pic : 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5zeb-0nga3/?igshid=bs273f6n929u

Credit goes to Debattama's IG 

Edited by rishani77 - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

It seems like Deba is back on set according to her IG stories along with Khushi. 

She posted this beautiful pic don't know if it is related to IIM or just a random IG pic : 

beautiful pic.. 

But i think it's just random IG pic 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Hey dear thank you for sharing..

Beautiful picture..

It looks like a random picture. As she hasn’t mentioned  #ishaaronishaaronmein #Pari below the pic.😆

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey there, its been two days since my rant, I am much calmer now which is due to the time away and most importantly the recent precap. I have been less active recently as I have busy life. But I made sure to read your comments and dropped a  bunch of likes too. 

But yeah whilst I understand where Prakash is coming from, its still not his decision to take. Had he known about YoRi/YaRi, it'd have been so much different.