Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: allizzwell

😔Pakya yaar...I feared he will commit. Hope he gets to know quick abt YoRi. I fear if Pari’s mom insults Srivastavs, Kusum will not b able to take it and Yogi might backtrack, tho he loves Pari. 

Pakyaa- seriously. I thought he would never ever forgive Shiv. But he is soft natured like we saw him cry for Pari leaving. My scenarios.

1. Shiv is probably dying and asks for Yogi's haath. Pakya who still thinks Yogi loves Gunjan but has moved on, feels it is better YoJan happens as Yogi isn't getting any other alliance either. And no one will marry Gunjan

2. Pari's Mom insults the family saying they brainwashed Pari or something. May be ask if they will allow Khushi to marry someone like Yogi? So even if PK knows about YoRi, they would have second thoughts. 

As for eloping- I honestly want Dadaji to take this matter seriously. Last time, marriage didn't happen and hence the elope plan didn't matter. I just dont want Dadaji to do the same here. 

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Pakya n pakya wala hi kaam kiya hai..( pakya bhola hai n saaf dil ka hai) .

I have another speculation about Pari’s mom.

Mudit said in the IV that Pari ke parents ko samjha diya gaya hai for the time being or something.

So my guess would be she will barge into the Srivastava house and starts creating a scene and Pari telling her to go away, she doesn’t wanna keep any relations with her. N thus her past story revelation In front of family. As no one except Yogi knows about it.

So Srivastavas might sympathize with Pari. Lets see what happens.

I just shot an arrow in the air. Lets see if it hits the bullseye.

I hope that happens yaar. I don’t want nonsense spilling from Pari’s family side. Dono side se dushmani I don’t want to c. 🙄😒...Ek Shiv family hi bhaari padega ab. Jab chaha dosti ki, jab chaha rishtha thod diya. 😔 Pakya should know abt YoRi. But seems like it’s a distant scene.😤

Shwets1502 thumbnail

But what scene will Pari's mom create? If she tells about Yogi saying he was Pari's BF, will YoRi deny it? If they deny it in front of Pakya, then he makes no mistake giving word for YoJan.

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Pakyaa- seriously. I thought he would never ever forgive Shiv. But he is soft natured like we saw him cry for Pari leaving. My scenarios.

1. Shiv is probably dying and asks for Yogi's haath. Pakya who still thinks Yogi loves Gunjan but has moved on, feels it is better YoJan happens as Yogi isn't getting any other alliance either. And no one will marry Gunjan

2. Pari's Mom insults the family saying they brainwashed Pari or something. May be ask if they will allow Khushi to marry someone like Yogi? So even if PK knows about YoRi, they would have second thoughts. 

As for eloping- I honestly want Dadaji to take this matter seriously. Last time, marriage didn't happen and hence the elope plan didn't matter. I just dont want Dadaji to do the same here. 

@ bold I don’t think he is dying.

I think his angioplasty and they have inserted coronary artery stent . So its not that major surgery as bypass.

As we read in that script.lol

So he is not gonna die but might emotionally blackmail Pakya.

Pakya is right in his thoughts as he doesn’t know about YaRi. So he is not totally wrong either.

Even I thought that he will not forgive shiv easily. But Pakya is like naariyal ( coconut) tougher from outside and soft from Inside. He let go all misdeeds of shiv and again be friends with him. Like a friend in need is a friend indeed.

2) If Pari’s mom does anything then Pari is a headstrong girl and she will burst out the truth In front of Srivastavas. All her pain during growing up. And declare Srivastava as her true family n break relations with her parents. As no one knows about her family life.

3) Earlier I too thought that YaRi might elope. With dadaji n family’s help. But Yogi won’t go against Srivastavas. Here my thought is might be Pari goes against the idea of eloping as she doesn’t want to hurt Pakya and kusum. She will definitely sacrifice and go away for time being. But pakya and kusum will understand that this won’t make Yogi happy. And only Pari  is the one who truly respects all the relationships so she never hurt family , truly  loves yogi n will stand by him forever . So they might be convinced at the end. 

But I really want dadaji and dadiji to know about YaRi. They are the king matchmaker who can handle all for YaRi.😅

dusk2dawn thumbnail

But what scene will Pari's mom create? If she tells about Yogi saying he was Pari's BF, will YoRi deny it? If they deny it in front of Pakya, then he makes no mistake giving word for YoJan.

What if Pakya is not at home. He is there giving his words for rishta.😂

allizzwell thumbnail

@ bold. Na re Shwets...I always felt Pakya will mellow down very fast in Shiv’s matter. Remember the scene where he remembers the kaatirdaari of Shiv for him...black coffee scene he remembers...he actually cares for Shiv a lot and his friendship. The betrayal hurt him too but that hurt was nowhere the hurt he feels for Kabir’s mom. He dislikes Kabir’s dad but he doesn’t dislike Shiv. 

Arrey yaar....I don’t want the Shiv last wish track trap. That is a non negotiable commitment from Pakya’s side then. He can’t even backtrack in such a case. Hope just hope Shiv survives and gets to know abt YoRi. He can’t ruin 3 lives again now ....as YoRi has started a bond of their own and Yogi has moved on from Gunjan. 

Shwets1502 thumbnail

I think his angioplasty and they have inserted coronary artery stent . So its not that major surgery as bypass.

Pakya is right in his thoughts as he doesn’t know about YaRi. So he is not totally wrong either.

Even I thought that he will not forgive shiv easily. But Pakya is like naariyal ( coconut) tougher from outside and soft from Inside. He let go all misdeeds of shiv and again be friends with him. Like a friend in need is a friend indeed.

2) If Pari’s mom does anything then Pari is a headstrong girl and she will burst out the truth In front of Srivastavas. All her pain during growing up. And declare Srivastava as her true family n break relations with her parents. As no one knows about her family life.

3) Earlier I too thought that YaRi might elope. With dadaji n family’s help. But Yogi won’t go against Srivastavas. Here my thought is might be Pari goes against the idea of eloping as she doesn’t want to hurt Pakya and kusum. She will definitely sacrifice and go away for time being. But pakya and kusum will understand that this won’t make Yogi happy. And only Pari  is the one who truly respects all the relationships so she never hurt family , truly  loves yogi n will stand by him forever . So they might be convinced at the end. 

But I really want dadaji and dadiji to know about YaRi. They are the king matchmaker who can handle all for YaRi.😅

Pari is headstrong no doubt. She will side Srivastavs but would the family accept Pari's breaking relations with her parents? I doubt that. 

I don't see sacrifice by any as such. And if it happens it will be Yogi. I don't want that. It makes him a superman which I don't want. I want to see Pakya's reaction to YoRi after he gives word. 

Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: allizzwell

@ bold. Na re Shwets...I always felt Pakya will mellow down very fast in Shiv’s matter. Remember the scene where he remembers the kaatirdaari of Shiv for him...black coffee scene he remembers...he actually cares for Shiv a lot and his friendship. The betrayal hurt him too but that hurt was nowhere the hurt he feels for Kabir’s mom. He dislikes Kabir’s dad but he doesn’t dislike Shiv. 

Arrey yaar....I don’t want the Shiv last wish track trap. That is a non negotiable commitment from Pakya’s side then. He can’t even backtrack in such a case. Hope just hope Shiv survives and gets to know abt YoRi. He can’t ruin 3 lives again now ....as YoRi has started a bond of their own and Yogi has moved on from Gunjan. 

True. Pakya could never forget Shiv and still valued his friendship,reason why he kept remembering it. Still, I thought for the pain the family went through, he wouldn't mellow so easily. I really hope Shiv's apology is genuine and he gives the respect that Pakya deserves. 

I don't know... Somewhere I feel the death threats looming. Tough call for Pakya. 

He hates Kailash to the max extent for ruining/ending his sister's life. He never hated Shiv but was furious with him. The hospital card is advantage for Shiv. Why do I feel Pakya will help end things with Chauhan also

allizzwell thumbnail

Yes agree...stent surgery is not a major one. I somehow feel Shiv will  try hook or crook to get YoJan done. Possibly sly again by getting sympathy from Pakya. He keeps saying he can do anything for Gunjan. Time and again he has been at it.  He will continue to b the same. 

Very valid reg Pari too. She is a family oriented girl. Even if Dadadadi -Yogi and family except Pakya Kusum plan and stand by elopement idea....Pari will refuse. She won’t like to betray Pakya and get her life moving. I still feel Pakya Pari bond will have some great hold in this issue, no idea how.🧐

Shwets1502 thumbnail

I do want Pakya-Pari bond to grow. Pari really respects Pakya and Pakya is so fond of Pari. May be Pari becomes ready to sacrifice and Pakya steps in and tells he will take back his word or something.