E24- Prakash gives word for YoJan

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Our fears have come true. Prakash, not knowing about YoRi gives word to Shiv for YoJan. More drama. 

https://youtu.be/DFJecdzM0Iw

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Our fears have come true. Prakash, not knowing about YoRi gives word to Shiv for YoJan. More drama. 

https://youtu.be/DFJecdzM0Iw

just wow read the title is giving me headache. .. 

Can someone  plz give whole WU .. 

I am sorry i don't have courage to see the whole video

Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

just wow read the title is giving me headache. .. 

Can someone  plz give whole WU .. 

I am sorry i don't have courage to see the whole video

Nothing much. Bro and co knows about YoRi. Actually the entire family knows except Pakya it seems and Pakya gets ready to get YoJan back together. So will Yogi fight his father? 

Pari's mom will create problems as well. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Nothing much. Bro and co knows about YoRi. Actually the entire family knows except Pakya it seems and Pakya gets ready to get YoJan back together. So will Yogi fight his father? 

Pari's mom will create problems as well. 

so everyone knows about it. . It's one good thing. . . 

I don't know pakya will go against his family. . Maybe after yori reveal. . He will tell everyone that I will tell sorry to shiv and tell him yogi has moved on. . .. 

And later shiv and pari mom planned together to break yori relationship..

Yori will feel bad if they had to fight against pakya... But still I don't want yogi to sacrifice his love for anyone.. . .. 

Shwets1502 thumbnail

so everyone knows about it. . It's one good thing. . . 

I don't know pakya will go against his family. . Maybe after yori reveal. . He will tell everyone that I will tell sorry to shiv and tell him yogi has moved on. . .. 

And later shiv and pari mom planned together to break yori relationship..

Yori will feel bad if they had to fight against pakya... But still I don't want yogi to sacrifice his love for anyone.. . .. 

Can't believe Pakya easily forgave Shiv after what he did. May be Shiv will emotionally say what will happen to my Gunjan? Who will marry her after two broken engagements? For Pakya- all he knows is Yogi loved Gunjan but has moved on. But wouldn't matter Gunjan back. May be will even be happy. 

I think handling Pakya shouldn't be a problem but of Pari's mom keeps insulting Yogi or Kusum, Pakya will go against and decide strongly for Gunjan. 

I don't think Yogi will. sacrifice but it will be Gunjan who gets to the truth at the end of backs off. 

Pakya tries so hard to make Yogi happy. When he knows he has made a mistake again, it's going to devastate him. Yogi will know that. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Can't believe Pakya easily forgave Shiv after what he did. May be Shiv will emotionally say what will happen to my Gunjan? Who will marry her after two broken engagements? For Pakya- all he knows is Yogi loved Gunjan but has moved on. But wouldn't matter Gunjan back. May be will even be happy. 

I think handling Pakya shouldn't be a problem but of Pari's mom keeps insulting Yogi or Kusum, Pakya will go against and decide strongly for Gunjan. 

I don't think Yogi will. sacrifice but it will be Gunjan who gets to the truth at the end of backs off. 

Pakya tries so hard to make Yogi happy. When he knows he has made a mistake again, it's going to devastate him. Yogi will know that. 

Maybe shiv might have  emotional blackmail pakya.... But somewhere I wish pakya didn't forgive him . . . It's just not his friendship ,each and every family members  has suffered because of shiv actions. . . 

Pakya  will be devastate after he realize what he as done. . . .. 

It's all depends on yogi reaction and decision. . .. 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Maybe shiv might have  emotional blackmail pakya.... But somewhere I wish pakya didn't forgive him . . . It's just not his friendship ,each and every family members  has suffered because of shiv actions. . . 

Pakya  will be devastate after he realize what he as done. . . .. 

It's all depends on yogi reaction and decision. . .. 

True. I thought Shiv will become Pakya's dushman but he forgave?

I don't get why Pakya isn't told about YoRi? It's not like he won't accept. He likes Pari too

Roses4Moira thumbnail

True. I thought Shiv will become Pakya's dushman but he forgave?

I don't get why Pakya isn't told about YoRi? It's not like he won't accept. He likes Pari too

god knows. .. . Kya soch rahe the yori. .? ? Pagal hai dono bhi... . 

Plz  Prakash shouldn't bring shiv family with him.... 

Shwets1502 thumbnail

god knows. .. . Kya soch rahe the yori. .? ? Pagal hai dono bhi... . 

Plz  Prakash shouldn't bring shiv family with him.... 

I wouldn't completely blame Pakya too. He probably thinks Yogi will be happy if Gunjan enters his life again. Also.. Yogi isn't getting any other alliance either. So Pakya might be ready to let go of his anger for the sake of Yogi. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

I wouldn't completely blame Pakya too. He probably thinks Yogi will be happy if Gunjan enters his life again. Also.. Yogi isn't getting any other alliance either. So Pakya might be ready to let go of his anger for the sake of Yogi. 

you right. . Forget about that matrimony ad. . .. 

If writers were waiting for this track. . Then they are going to drag this. . .