Is Bhumi Pednekar worthy of being in Bollywood?

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Yes, she is a good talent, but than other glam dolls who are overhyped.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Yes.She is good

Edited by Lazybird_Silpa - 4 years ago
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

No, she was good as the fat girl in dlkh. Since she lost weight, she's just trying so hard to be sexy, it's cringe.

GumGum thumbnail

Sunday Dhamaka thread le kar aa gaye Grannypee.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I saw her first on SMS... The girl can act.. Like really act. 

She is falling into the same parineeti trap of trying to force sexiness and desperate to associate with the kjo gang... 

She should just ditch them and be herself.  

Edited by bips - 4 years ago
HotFuzz thumbnail

Yes .. She acts really well 

Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Her forced glam avatar aside, she is a very good actress. All these talkative actors - kangana, Taapsee, bhumi, they can act well. They may not look like typical Bollywood doll type, but the industry would have been so dull without them, with all those star kids and their over hyped glam and pretend acting.

Edited by Aruni. - 4 years ago

Yes, very much. I find her very underrated as an actress. There are many things she did in author backed roles like Sonchiriya and Saand ki aankh that speaks a lot abour her acting talent. She can probably just try to better her dialogue delivery.

HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

What do you mean by "worthy?"  I would say that if the audience likes her, she's worthy.  If the audience doesn't like her, she won't get any more films.  Unless she's a star kid, which I don't think she is....?

Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I think she brings something different in each of her girl next door roles,  be it dlkh ,sms ,tepk or bala , she might not be very beautiful but she has an attractive face and good screen presence . 

her offscreen persona has become so annoying since she lost weight , now she posts such wierd photoshoots on instagram  especially that half opened mouth pose that makes her look anything but sexy.