Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reddy123456 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Moodyblue

I think she brings something different in each of her girl next door roles,  be it dlkh ,sms ,tepk or bala , she might not be very beautiful but she has an attractive face and good screen presence . 

her offscreen persona has become so annoying since she lost weight , now she posts such wierd photoshoots on instagram  especially that half opened mouth pose that makes her look anything but sexy.

Giving that Blow Job mouth signal is all the rage amongst bollywood actresses nowadays. 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

She is not the typical heroine and that should have been her USP

Instead, she is now trying to be glam like the others and that doesn't suit her. It looks forced and unnatural.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

she is so good in her field just love her....

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

I really hope some one can knock sense in to her that she is trying to kill her brand with pretentious glam pics. Which make her look worse. None of her recent photoshoots were likeable.

Zeal17 thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: CherBono

I would tell her to wear Cher’s 1980’s outfit from the oscars.  A black lace see through blouse.  That will make her create headlines. 

Have no idea..  I wasn't even there that time.πŸ˜›

Zeal17 thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Dove L Amore!  What language am I speaking? πŸ˜‰

French πŸ€”

ataxerxes thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very good actress. Has the potential to be a great actress. She was so good in Lust Stories. I think it's ok for her to experiment a bit, so she doesn't become monotonous but she needs to be careful with the proportion. Maybe 1 silly potboiler for every 3 author-backed roles or something like that. 

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

She is no Alia Bhatt or Deepika Padukone Singh. πŸ˜³

Yup! She's much better than them when it comes to "acting" .... Tho she's been stereotyped with her roles, most of her roles have some type of accent. She should try doing some urban casual characters!