Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

actually Kabir didn't fcuked anyone, the thing was that he became incapable of having sex, that is why every time he did the half job done.

I was so disappointed when he walked out of the car.

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Kabir singh was highest level of qtiya. Havenโ€™t watched Arjun Reddy but I concur he must be coz KS is based on AR. Yeh log bethke qtiye characters ko defend karte hai and then cry that why insult me. Abe toh gadhe.. aisi movie karta hi naa tu. 

Prity madam at the end โ€” Baby I didnโ€™t let him touch me. 
haa be gadhi. Tu padi re one man woman banke aur waha tera baby have fcuked up every moving thing. 
Director toh sala aaval darajje ka qtiya hai. Machoism. Ladki virgin chahiye apne jaha bhi chahe muh marke aaye. 

Vijay ka toh chehra dekhke.. I feel like punching him. Such a loser face. And the way he talks โ€” another level of bokwas. 

๐Ÿ˜†

Ennuyi thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Kabir singh was highest level of qtiya. Havenโ€™t watched Arjun Reddy but I concur he must be coz KS is based on AR. Yeh log bethke qtiye characters ko defend karte hai and then cry that why insult me. Abe toh gadhe.. aisi movie karta hi naa tu. 

Prity madam at the end โ€” Baby I didnโ€™t let him touch me. 
haa be gadhi. Tu padi re one man woman banke aur waha tera baby have fcuked up every moving thing. 
Director toh sala aaval darajje ka qtiya hai. Machoism. Ladki virgin chahiye apne jaha bhi chahe muh marke aaye. 

Vijay ka toh chehra dekhke.. I feel like punching him. Such a loser face. And the way he talks โ€” another level of bokwas. 

Uski aankhein khoobsurat hai 

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

actually Kabir didn't fcuked anyone, the thing was that he became incapable of having sex, that is why every time he did the half job done.

So what? Intent was there. He did it with multiple women. He couldn't perform due to his own issues. But intent to do it was there. And that's all that matters.

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tinaa11

I keep reading how mych problematic the movie is even from those who hadnt watched it yet. I have watched the movie and I couldn't find anything so terrible that these people still keep talking about. I though Kabir to be a monster but he turned out to be a mad lover. I feel controversy surrounding the movie is just so unnecessary.

I think what really triggered people is the intense love Preeti and Kabir had for each other that they are not willing to break their relationship over a few slaps. These people m telling ya ..more than anything else it's the fact that they have never been loved so madly by someone like Kabir is what's driving them nuts.  I mean why would anyone expect Preeti to put ego above love and  walk away from the love of her life over a mild slap? Why? Coz these losers can't have what Preeti has and they are simply jealous. Trashing Kabir and preeti's love feels soothing to their heartburn. 

I am not someone who takes it lying down but i understand the emotions Preeti and Kabir has or each other. I connect with preeti on personal level which is why it's hurtful to see them being ridiculed continuously. People fight and make up and that's how normal humans behave with each other. Sab Apne Ghar Mei pit- te Hai ...parents se ya Phir siblings se Kabhi kabhi friends se bhi. It's harsh if everyone is expected to break off from each other over small quarrels. It's one thing to pretend to be a wok feminist on social media and another to deal with relations in real life. People need to forgive and forget each other's mistakes and make most out of what life has to offer instead of sulking over petty issues for the rest of their lives. 

This here is the reason Kabir Singh was successful. The normalisation of casual abuse and casual everyday violence as 'hota hain nothing knew we get it from our parents and siblings too' and 'pyaar mein slaps toh chalti hain. Ego should not be bigger than love'. Then insinuating that the people who criticize it don't know what 'real love' is.. and hence they are somehow jealous of it LMAO. GOOD LORD. 

Y'know so many Indian men posted about how 'Kabir Singh' is a great lover' someone they aspired to be. To see the halaat of women in this country..its really easy to connect the dots. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ponymo

So what? Intent was there. He did it with multiple women. He couldn't perform due to his own issues. But intent to do it was there. And that's all that matters.

arrey Bhai, I was just giving NB, a trivia that KS wasn't able to perform due to having Preeti's flashbacks. I am not saying KS was as committed as Preeti.

Originally posted by: WeWereOnABreak

If you are an adult and still get beaten up, seek help. This isn't normal. Irrespective of how good intentions your parents or spouse hold. This is domestic abuse. Violence is never a solution. Dial 181 for help, it's the domestic abuse number in India.

Distance yourself from your abuser, keep some cash with you and move out. You don't deserve to be treated sub human. 

Did you forget to read the very first line in the para you quoted?๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

This here is the reason Kabir Singh was successful. The normalisation of casual abuse and casual everyday violence as 'hota hain nothing knew we get it from our parents and siblings too' and 'pyaar mein slaps toh chalti hain. Ego should not be bigger than love'. Then insinuating that the people who criticize it don't know what 'real love' is.. and hence they are somehow jealous of it LMAO. GOOD LORD. 

Y'know so many Indian men posted about how 'Kabir Singh' is a great lover' someone they aspired to be. To see the halaat of women in this country..its really easy to connect the dots. 

What's wrong if Indian men want to be great lovers? I say, get yourself one too๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜†

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tinaa11

What's wrong if Indian men want to be great lovers? I say, get yourself one too๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜†

And I say, I have enough of a backbone and common sense not to mistake abuse for love when these losers aspire to be the Kabir Singh kinda lovers. Abusive men aint my cup of tea lol. No thanks.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜† 

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

And I say, I have enough of a backbone and common sense not to mistake abuse for love when these losers aspire to be the Kabir Singh kinda lovers. Abusive men aint my cup of tea lol. No thanks.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜† 

Oh not to worry. If not Kabir Singh,there are also plenty of men around who love to act and behave like women. I mean look around the forum. 9/10 are like that only. You have plenty to choose from๐Ÿ˜†