Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Catty24

I can't understand Pragati also look at night raghbir doing big drama n in the morning so sahas ko khud khila Rahi thi how stupid CVS stay it's ok if she TC of sahas bt he is not knowing d he himself eat naah by I like that raghbir not think abt Pragati he said chipki in Jayega Yaha se 

he is weak thus she helps him...i don''t find it wrong if raghbir is jealous and not uncomfortable that is his call,i am sure if raghbir had a female friend he too would have done the same as pragati did and i can promise that she will not be jealous and break things showing tantrums like he does becos she trust him completely

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@catty but. I liked that she hesitated n felt a bit uncomfortable with sahas in yesterday episode  u could see on her face. N loved that ragbir didn't MU pragati her yesterday but said chipku to sahas.😆😆.but yesterday jealously was a healthy 1 n not a ugly 1.hope we get to see more this way.

Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Valannie

@catty but. I liked that she hesitated n felt a bit uncomfortable with sahas in yesterday episode  u could see on her face. N loved that ragbir didn't MU pragati her yesterday but said chipku to sahas.😆😆.but yesterday jealously was a healthy 1 n not a ugly 1.hope we get to see more this way.

Yess valannie I like that when he said chipki lol yess we want this type of jealousy only not ugly jealousy track bt koun samjhaye CVS ko 😂😂