Yessssssssssssss!!Our praghbir

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wat an episode got to see praghbir in this way after a long time. The way ragbir handled pragati was mindblowing!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.that harshit n badi is like a devil so no offence but ,yesssss our praghbir were full on thanks to harshit. 2day we really got to see our praghbir drunk b4 days it was just acting but 2day it was reality .they look.too cute yaar!!.hope to get more episodes this way.precap is again brain Washing thing of ragbir but any way got to see our praghbir ha n lets not.forget the bathroom romance , now even harshit has started plotting against pragati.cvs should get another new entry for pragati help or should get her father back to clear some differences b/w our praghbir. I think we should mgs or mail this idea to ekta n cvs.

Please share ur reviews

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quiche thumbnail

Finally a light episode after ages. Small flashback Praghbir romantic scene was there as well. Pragati was so cute today. you guys remember that party episode where she pretends to get drunk. she reminded me of that. Then raghbir also got drunk. And they acted crazy together. I really like harshit I donโ€™t know why lolzzz. precap is harshit and badi maa telling raghbir that pragati mixed the medicine in your drink and raghbir again blasts pragati.

Edited by Quiche - 4 years ago
Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Valannie

Wat an episode got to see praghbir in this way after a long time. The way ragbir handled pragati was mindblowing!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.that harshit n badi is like a devil so no offence but ,yesssss our praghbir were full on thanks to harshit. 2day we really got to see our praghbir drunk b4 days it was just acting but 2day it was reality .they look.too cute yaar!!.hope to get more episodes this way.precap is again brain Washing thing of ragbir but any way got to see our praghbir ha n lets not.forget the bathroom romance , now even harshit has started plotting against pragati.cvs should get another new entry for pragati help or should get her father back to clear some differences b/w our praghbir. I think we should mgs or mail this idea to ekta n cvs.

Please share ur reviews

Yayyy so happy yess I watch precap he think she do that ahh he is mad completely bt he handle her before drink water too right ? 

Again he shouting on Pragati Yaar ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“

Valannie thumbnail

Loved the way she said Yes Yes thats how i thought n made the topic.on it n episode๐Ÿค—.precap has to be dangerous bcoz  of badi ma n harshit .any ways pragati will get.to kno n will be unstandable for her n will b more alert  in future..but cvs should get a new entry again beside sahas as it is creating more M/U b/w our praghbir. I guess sahas.will.surely join hands wid badi ma n harshit in future.or even pragati father will do

Catty24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Valannie

Loved the way she said Yes Yes thats how i thought n made the topic.on it n episode๐Ÿค—.precap has to be dangerous bcoz  of badi ma n harshit .any ways pragati will get.to kno n will be unstandable for her n will b more alert  in future..but cvs should get a new entry again beside sahas as it is creating more M/U b/w our praghbir. I guess sahas.will.surely join hands wid badi ma n harshit in future.or even pragati father will do

He blame her BCS he think she want to say sorry n she knows I never forgive her right hope he never say cheap things sorry to theek he if he think she do that for his forgiveness and not new thing he always angry shouting now bt y Pragati scared she should not 

CVS r totally mad they r big negetive people's thn how can they write positive 

Valannie thumbnail

@catty don't worry pragati will be more.alert now since she will get to kno abt harshit stupidness in office, she has doubt on harshit also

Catty24 thumbnail

@valannie what about flashback scene romantic ? And who's flash b scene raghbir or Pragati ?

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

seems like a good epi fill with praghbir our old praghbir...will watch and give a review๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜

Catty24 thumbnail

That's good ๐Ÿ˜

Catty24 thumbnail

I can't understand Pragati also look at night raghbir doing big drama n in the morning so sahas ko khud khila Rahi thi how stupid CVS stay it's ok if she TC of sahas bt he is not knowing d he himself eat naah by I like that raghbir not think abt Pragati he said chipki in Jayega Yaha se