Mishti's clues to understand breakup

artizia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Would selfie  they clicked today help Mishti get some clue when she looks Abir Meenu and Parul in background?

And when Abir blames her for not sharing even after knowing everything , wouldnt it make mishti think that these are Meenu's words instead? 

Is it Abir's way of telling her that he is doing it unwillingly and not leave hope

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes Mishti will definitely realize but not any time soon. She is to high on emotions right now, she will think about breakup in leap and understand it then.

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I hope they dont forget the selfie part 

Like how they forgot abir's recording in nanu's phone during mishku GD ... the recording didn't play any role

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am pretty sure the selfie was there for a reason and it will definitely become a clue for Mishti to solve this puzzle! Though it will not come out for a long time as they will take time to build up the next journey of MishBir...

Shaheer had mentioned in an interview a few days ago to watch the next few episodes carefully as he said they will be dropping little hints in each one... this definitely is one of them!

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Selfie after 3 months leap and 1 month drama, uff bahut wait Karna padega 

Fauzi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

That statement that Abir made that Mish wanted him to marry her on KC day... Isn't that statement clue enough... Coz she knows he asked her... Was that a valid statement or a loose one by the writers?... 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

I hope they dont forget the selfie part 

Like how they forgot abir's recording in nanu's phone during mishku GD ... the recording didn't play any role

Uru aapko badi jaldi hai vatsal ka AT open karne ki, pehle character ka Naam to pata chalne do ðŸ¤£

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Uru aapko badi jaldi hai vatsal ka AT open karne ki, pehle character ka Naam to pata chalne do ðŸ¤£

😛 Mods ko time lagta hai na reply karne mein so ...I am planning in advance ðŸ˜†

Also I dont want to get into abir mishti discusons right now ... it's upsetting my mood......so I thought chalo AT decorate karein . .time pass karein 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

😛 Mods ko time lagta hai na reply karne mein so ...I am planning in advance ðŸ˜†

Also I dont want to get into abir mishti discusons right now ... it's upsetting my mood......so I thought chalo AT decorate karein . .time pass karein 

Ha main bhi mishbir ke upar discuss nahi Karna chahti, emotional Ho jaaungi, Isliye vo discussion avoid Kar rahi hu, Accha hai karo karo, mera bhi mood thoda divert hoga ðŸ˜†

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Ha main bhi mishbir ke upar discuss nahi Karna chahti, emotional Ho jaaungi, Isliye vo discussion avoid Kar rahi hu, Accha hai karo karo, mera bhi mood thoda divert hoga ðŸ˜†

Haa yaar...dimag ki dahi ho rahi hai ðŸ˜†

Mujhe help karo na ... decorate karne mein ðŸ˜›..