Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Haa yaar...dimag ki dahi ho rahi hai πŸ˜†

Mujhe help karo na ... decorate karne mein πŸ˜›..

Sure kya help chahiye batao 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Sure kya help chahiye batao 

Tum mujhe kuch acha photo edit banake dogi..first page ke liye 

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

I am pretty sure the selfie was there for a reason and it will definitely become a clue for Mishti to solve this puzzle! Though it will not come out for a long time as they will take time to build up the next journey of MishBir...

Shaheer had mentioned in an interview a few days ago to watch the next few episodes carefully as he said they will be dropping little hints in each one... this definitely is one of them!

Par selfie she kya hoga πŸ€” teen log Sadak pe Khade ke kuch bhi baat kar sakte hain.. Or because Meenu was also standing with them, will be enough to make Mishti conclude that something was fishy .. Abir goes out, meets his mother at a random junkyard kind of place,  leaves his brain over there, comes back and blabbers nonsense. Will Mishti be able to calculate this much just by seeing a selfie.. πŸ˜²

waise ek baat toh hai Maine ladke ko is tarah blackmail hote hue, by his own family member pehle baar dekha hai.. I though Meenu had reserved these kinds of threats and blackmails only for Mishti but that’s not true. At least in this sense she played a fair game, aur jab Mishti ki band bajane se baat nahi bani toh Meenu ne apne bete ki hi band baja di.. πŸ˜†

This is Rajan Shahi’s way of breaking stereotypes.. πŸ˜Ž

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Tum mujhe kuch acha photo edit banake dogi..first page ke liye 

Photo edit, I'll try, ek hi do baar banaya hai, so not sure Accha banega ya nahi, accha laga to use Kar Lena, I'll pm you πŸ‘πŸ‘

Kaunsi pics chahiye edit mein?  Pm me 

Edited by MishBirStruck - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Photo edit, I'll try, ek hi do baar banaya hai, so not sure Accha banega ya nahi, accha laga to use Kar Lena, I'll pm you πŸ‘πŸ‘

Kaunsi pics chahiye edit mein?  Pm me 

Acha hi banega ...mujhe toh bilkul nahi aata yeh sab πŸ€£

Thank you so so much vaishu...I will PM you πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail

Thank you so so much vaishu...I will PM you πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

No problem Yaar Uru πŸ€—πŸ€—

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Par selfie she kya hoga πŸ€” teen log Sadak pe Khade ke kuch bhi baat kar sakte hain.. Or because Meenu was also standing with them, will be enough to make Mishti conclude that something was fishy .. Abir goes out, meets his mother at a random junkyard kind of place,  leaves his brain over there, comes back and blabbers nonsense. Will Mishti be able to calculate this much just by seeing a selfie.. πŸ˜²

waise ek baat toh hai Maine ladke ko is tarah blackmail hote hue, by his own family member pehle baar dekha hai.. I though Meenu had reserved these kinds of threats and blackmails only for Mishti but that’s not true. At least in this sense she played a fair game, aur jab Mishti ki band bajane se baat nahi bani toh Meenu ne apne bete ki hi band baja di.. πŸ˜†

This is Rajan Shahi’s way of breaking stereotypes.. πŸ˜Ž

These are the possible clues in my mind πŸ˜†

One of the selfies would have captured Parul in Shashtang Dandvat position doing Abir's charansparsh... you know when she was begging Abir and fell on his feet... 

Or It could also be Meenu raising her finger (minus the sudarshan chakra) in her true Kaajalbhai avatar and Abir and Parul looking in horror

Or It could be a selfie video by mistake which recorded Meenu's declaration in her buland awaz "Abir tu Mishti ko Chod dega, Varnaaaaa. main Meenakshi Rajvansh, blah blah... Ambe Ma Ki Saugandh, more blah blah"

Or some combination of the above πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haan, Meenakshi Rajvansh believes in Shaam, Daam, Dand Bhed and at the same time doesn't believe in doing any Bhed between a boy and a girl when it comes to doing a kaand! So her fundas are very clear...

apne pe aa jaaye to bajado samne wali ki

phir bhed na kariyo, ladke ya ladki ki

So yeah, you got that right... this is Rajanji's way of breaking stereotypes! DKP is Equal Opportunity EmployerπŸ˜†

Btw, I am yet to go through your khidki tod post about BenBa and Mishti. Will do so soon πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

These are the possible clues in my mind πŸ˜†

One of the selfies would have captured Parul in Shashtang Dandvat position doing Abir's charansparsh... you know when she was begging Abir and fell on his feet... 

Or It could also be Meenu raising her finger (minus the sudarshan chakra) in her true Kaajalbhai avatar and Abir and Parul looking in horror

Or It could be a selfie video by mistake which recorded Meenu's declaration in her buland awaz "Abir tu Mishti ko Chod dega, Varnaaaaa. main Meenakshi Rajvansh, blah blah... Ambe Ma Ki Saugandh, more blah blah"

Or some combination of the above πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haan, Meenakshi Rajvansh believes in Shaam, Daam, Dand Bhed and at the same time doesn't believe in doing any Bhed between a boy and a girl when it comes to doing a kaand! So her fundas are very clear...

apne pe aa jaaye to bajado samne wali ki

phir bhed na kariyo, ladke ya ladki ki

So yeah, you got that right... this is Rajanji's way of breaking stereotypes! DKP is Equal Opportunity EmployerπŸ˜†

Btw, I am yet to go through your khidki tod post about BenBa and Mishti. Will do so soon πŸ‘πŸΌ

🀣

Maheshwaris bhi sochte honge kinse Paala pada hai.. with Rajvanshis, everyday is a drama.. πŸ˜† I don’t know if KuKu’s marriage truth will come out in front of them... In case it comes out Bade Papa will indeed have a heart attack.. πŸ˜† His girls totally got played by the family.. πŸ˜†

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

🀣

Maheshwaris bhi sochte honge kinse Paala pada hai.. with Rajvanshis, everyday is a drama.. πŸ˜† I don’t know if KuKu’s marriage truth will come out in front of them... In case it comes out Bade Papa will indeed have a heart attack.. πŸ˜† His girls totally got played by the family.. πŸ˜†

Us din Kutchh nahin gayi hoti toh dono betiyaan Bach jaati 

Onyourface thumbnail

Us din Kutchh nahin gayi hoti toh dono betiyaan Bach jaati 

Kachchh nahi dekha toh kuch nahi dekha πŸ€£