tose naina

naino ki baat hai

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Tauba tumhare ye ishare

tum mile

dusk2dawn thumbnail

All younger gen Srivastavas are on terrace YAri gazing at each other chupke chupke..🥰🥰

Chup tum raho chup hum rahe,

Khamoshi ko khamoshi se,

Zindagi ko zindagi se,

Baat karne do..

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Dekha hazaro dafaa 

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Would love to see Manchala as a bgm from Yogi's POV ❤️

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Thank you all for sharing your favorite songs you want to feature on our favorite new couple YaRi.🤗

I have one request. Do mention briefly about what scenario you have imagined for YaRi while listening to these songs.😍🤩

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

So I've been listening to Tu Bin Bataye non-stop just now...and this scene came to mind.

Day(either a holiday or Sunday): Yogi, Pari, Bablu, Surjit and Neha (she came to visit Pari for something) was hanging out upstairs the area outside Yogi's room...no one else was home...sab kahin bahar gaye..they were chit chatting...and we see Yogi just gazing at Pari who feels his gaze and turns to see him just staring at her...she asks him via sign language "what? aisa kyun dekh?"....He smiles...gets up abruptly..gaining the attention of the others as well. He pulls Pari up to stand...and proposes to her confessing his love...and asks if she will accept him.  She starts getting emotional and says yes. Tu bin Bataye starts in the background as she tears up...YaRi hug...Then Yogi is pulled away by Bablu and Surjit who in turn hug him and they start dancing...Neha hugs Pari as she watches Yogi all excited and jumping around with Bablu-Surjit...Neha sees her tears and laughs wiping it for her knowing it was happy tears before pulling her to dance around with the others. She joins them but is still gazing at Yogi...who notices and goes to her and hugs her again...carrying her and turning round and round while the others laugh with excitement...Bablu starts flirting with Neha in the background making her chase him around with her chappal...while the others laugh...song still going on in the background..YaRi slips away to spend some time alone...they start isharing with each other and getting closer to each other but is interrupted by the other three...Surjit/Bablu are ablivious to what they interrupted...Neha gives Pari a knowing smile teasing which Pari tries to ignore...fades to some other scene in the show

Hey dear you have imagined a Superb sequence for YaRi and song too is so apt for YaRi proposal..👍🏼👏

dusk2dawn thumbnail

This one song came into my mind

I was listening to O re piya and the next on the playlist was this song from the same movie Aaja nach le.

‘Is pal main hoon’

N this got stuck into my mind

While listening to this horses of my YaRi imagination running at a lightening speed..😂🤣

So here is the scenario:

As usual Pari comes home from hospital and was on the terrace where Rani, nisha and khushi calls her for chit chat she goes up and left her stuff , apron and stethoscope there.

Kusum calls them as she needs their help in the kitchen so all run downstairs and Pari forgot to take her stuff down.

Yogi comes home goes to the terrace where he found Pari’s stuff laying around. He gets angry and thinks that she has no responsibility to put her stuff at proper place.

He takes stethoscope in his hand and reminiscing his moments with Pari at hospital and song starts in the bgm

Is pal main hoon, ya tum bhi ho, 

ya dono hoke bhi na hai..

Suddenly wind blows and Pari’s scarf hanged for drying on terrace falls of on Yogi’s face. He removes it as looks at it with a smile and sits there with it on the patio set.

All the flashes of their sweet moments starts playing in his mind and smile comes on his face n again song is in the background 

Is pal main hoon ,Yaa tum bhi ho, 

Yaa dono hoke bhi naa hai,

Kyun ho, kya ho, ho bhi ki naa ho, 

Yaa kehna sunna manaa hai,

Is pal main hoon, ya tum bhi ho, 

Yaa dono hoke bhi naa hain...

Tumhe dekhke yaad aayi, 

Wohi bisari kahaani,

Deewane ka kissa, 

Yaa phir ek deewaani..

Dono sang sang rehte har dum,

Aisa yeh maine suna hai,

Is pal main hoon ya tum bhi ho, 

Yaa dono hoke bhi naa hai..

Yaa kehna sunna manaa hai,

Ishq hua..

Tum bataa do yaad koi, 

Kya puraani leke aaun , yaa nishaani deti jau, 

Yaa kahaani leke jaoon,

Yaa ki mann chhod doon jaaye, 

Yeh jaata, jaata jahaan hai,

Is pal main hoon, yaa tum bhi ho, 

ya dono hoke bhi naa hain..

Yaa kehna sunna mana hai..

Iss pal main hoon..

He imagines both of them in the song ..N thus realize a little that indeed he is imagining Pari and he has fallen in love with Pari .. just like we watched Pari imagined Yogi scene.🥰😍

P.s I tried to provide exact lyrics of the song while listening it..😁 sorry for any typos. I just got hooked to this song and listening on loop n Landed in YaRi imagination land..😂🤣😍

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Double post 

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago