Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein

Songs We all want to feature on YAri..❤️😍🥰

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys here I am with a new topic about ‘Which songs we all want to feature on YAri’🥰

Lets share our favorite songs which are apt for them and some of us imagining YAri while listening to these songs.

I know our imagination for YAri is going beyond anyone’s thoughts..😉

So lets have some fun.:

Do share your favorite songs that you want to feature on YAri in the show and do share your imagination too that how you want YAri to feature in that particular song..😍🤩

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Based on the title of the show itself, I would love to have Isharon Isharon Mein from Kashmir Ki Kali...one of my all time fav

They're already together...but the family still doesn't know...as background music for when they are together or chup chup ke milte...or stealing glances at each other when they are around other people.

https://youtu.be/egy1PqE4qdg

Edited by braich_gal - 4 years ago
braich_gal thumbnail

This next song is not for YaRi...but i would love Dil To Baccha hai Ji for the older couples...Dada-Dadi and Prakash-Kusum...

https://youtu.be/OY875U52Mbs

braich_gal thumbnail

Other YaRi songs:

Bahon ke darmiyan from Khamoshi (1996) - when they're on a date - maybe at the beach during sunset

Pyar hua chupke se from 1942: ALove Story - Pari being happy and daydreaming about Yogi

Rooth na jana from 1942: A Love Story - Yogi trying to pacify Pari or vice versa

Dil hai ke manta nahin from Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin  - YaRi both in cofusion/denial towards their feelings

Adayein bhi hain from DHKMN 

braich_gal thumbnail

Tu bin bataye from Rang De Basanti - Emotional Pari after Yogi confesses his love

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

[QUOTE=braich_gal]

Tu bin bataye from Rang De Basanti - Emotional Pari after Yogi confesses his love

[/QUOTE

Perfect!!!! 

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

IIM song too I love the golden era's classical hindi songs. Would love to see Kuch Toh Hua Hai song , a Rain sequence with Koi Ladki Hai ( Dil Toh Pagal Hai), Romantique sequence on Bol Na Halke Halke. 

braich_gal thumbnail

So I've been listening to Tu Bin Bataye non-stop just now...and this scene came to mind.

Day(either a holiday or Sunday): Yogi, Pari, Bablu, Surjit and Neha (she came to visit Pari for something) was hanging out upstairs the area outside Yogi's room...no one else was home...sab kahin bahar gaye..they were chit chatting...and we see Yogi just gazing at Pari who feels his gaze and turns to see him just staring at her...she asks him via sign language "what? aisa kyun dekh?"....He smiles...gets up abruptly..gaining the attention of the others as well. He pulls Pari up to stand...and proposes to her confessing his love...and asks if she will accept him.  She starts getting emotional and says yes. Tu bin Bataye starts in the background as she tears up...YaRi hug...Then Yogi is pulled away by Bablu and Surjit who in turn hug him and they start dancing...Neha hugs Pari as she watches Yogi all excited and jumping around with Bablu-Surjit...Neha sees her tears and laughs wiping it for her knowing it was happy tears before pulling her to dance around with the others. She joins them but is still gazing at Yogi...who notices and goes to her and hugs her again...carrying her and turning round and round while the others laugh with excitement...Bablu starts flirting with Neha in the background making her chase him around with her chappal...while the others laugh...song still going on in the background..YaRi slips away to spend some time alone...they start isharing with each other and getting closer to each other but is interrupted by the other three...Surjit/Bablu are ablivious to what they interrupted...Neha gives Pari a knowing smile teasing which Pari tries to ignore...fades to some other scene in the show

Edited by braich_gal - 4 years ago
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Aankhein bhi hoti hai

Dil ki zubaan

Bin bole kar deti hai

Halat ye pal mein bayan

titali thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

'' kuch na kaho '' from 1942 a love story will also suit