Fantasy Force

Posted: 4 years ago

🀣 you are cute.

Edited by KrishnaKeshava - 4 years ago
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

His smile is the most annoying smile I have seen in recent times. It is so irritating.

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

are you kidding me/ He is so much more better looking than Varun Dhawan, Arjun Kapoor, Ranveer Singh, and even Ranbir Kapoor tbh. He has amazing hair, a smile that makes you weak in the knees and an adorable aura. 

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

He is gone be nxt superstar IF ka ashirwad bhi mil gayaπŸ˜†β€οΈ

It a hatred tho last time arS ko mila tha πŸ₯³

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

People mock him for doing misogynistic movies but dont realise he doesnt get offers on platter like aliya or varun. He does what he gets and this movies work for him. He is an outsider and has to earn better projects . N if he starts doing so called artsy movies which dont work, he will never get big projects nor big paychecks or big endorsements. Anyways keep going karthik. 

This ❀️n his movies are comedy n talk about a section of women that really exist.

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I find him pretty okay till the time I saw some of his offscreen pics. He doesn't look that good as people make him to be. We have so many better looking people trying their luck but fail due to scarcity of resources (to enter BW).

I think the hype about him was generated after Sara made a remark about dating him in KWK and after that every tabloid was after him asking for a reaction. I noticed a rise in his popularity after that. Whether PR or real, for the time Kartik-Sara shared a relationship, they stayed in news. And this benefitted him more than Sara.

Rest is his choice of movies, he somehow chose such movies that worked well with audience. And we cannot take away the hard work that he must have put in. Also about the choice of movies as people are poinying out, he obviously couldn't be as choosey as some nepo or established actors at the start of the career, we have to consider that too otherwise he couldn't be where he is right now. And we can also say that he was at right place at the right time, that worked for him.

Edited by DelusionalMe - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf

This ❀️n his movies are comedy n talk about a section of women that really exist.

Yeah but apparently  it is crime to talk about bad women in society but evil man can be done over n overπŸ€ͺ

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

Yeah but apparently  it is crime to talk about bad women in society but evil man can be done over n overπŸ€ͺ

Wo bad women kounsey rape aur murders kare huye hey. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4

Wo bad women kounsey rape aur murders kare huye hey. πŸ˜†

Why r u bringing rape in karthik movies discussion? ?

Lol women don't  murder? 🀣 wtf🀣

Women have misused laws these days bcoz they are all in favour of them and they can ruin guys career in just matter of second. That delhi sarbjit case with jasleen kaur is prime example of women being evil.  And lae sucks that they dont jail such women when they are proven false. She went to canada but ruined a man's life,  career.. So yes  women r not saint alwaysπŸ€ͺ

Or countless fake dowry cases where  so many guys committed suicide?

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

Why all the deflection?

The question was how is he successful in spite of average looks, poor acting talent, lack of connections, lack of networking skill.

Someone then said it's because he tells the truth: no such thing as a happy woman. Which is absurd because happiness is an emotion, and no one can comment on anyone's emotion but their own, let alone another gender's🀣.

Then, the claim was made he is doing the misogynistic movies because he has no other option. Forgive me, isn't he educated? Couldn't he find another job to make ends meet? It clearly isn't that his acting talent πŸ™„ calls to him, insisting on fulfilling his screen dreams. He wants to be a star and gain fame and fortune. Nothing wrong in that ambition, but he CHOOSES to mock women, knowing there is an audience among lowlifes. Clearly, he has fans in this thread πŸ˜‚.

Then, the claim is made women can be bad, too. Of course. But he isn't making movies about ONE bad woman. He is holding up that one bad woman as an example of all women. 

Yeah, so much deflection happening to avoid answering the original question.🀣

Sorry, bud. Karthik Aryan fully deserves all the brickbats.

Edited by MahanalayakKarn - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MahanalayakKarn

Then, the claim was made he is doing the misogynistic movies because he has no other option. Forgive me, isn't he educated? Couldn't he find another job to make ends meet? He wants to be a star and gain fame and fortune, so he CHOOSES to mock women, knowing there is an audience among lowlifes. Clearly, he has fans in this thread πŸ˜‚.

Then, the claim is made women can be bad, too. Of course. But he isn't making movies about ONE bad woman. He is holding up that one bad woman as an example of all women. 

Yeah, deflection.🀣

Sorry, bud. Karthik Aryan fully deserves all the brickbats.

There r movie depicting  men as bad but women enjoy it too. So that section  are low lives too i guess!!!! 🀣🀣🀣

Sorry bud its not his moral responsibility  to make sjws happy. His movies work and money is in industry. Most people wish to be rich. Noone cares about outrage of sjws.  Other jobs dont pay this much unless you have successful business. He gets scripts and it works for him. He is an actor. An actor playing rapist or killer isnt a rapist or killer. Its not his problem if people cant differentiate fiction and real!😐😐😐😐

Pls give him all brickbaits. It wont affect him a bit anyways.  He will keep giving hits and rise !πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If women have suffered fron bad men, same for many guys who can related when they have suffered in hands of evil, gold diggers , cheaters , two timing womenπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ its not his fault women get so touchy when the other side of theirs is shown πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Acting is subjective. He is good for many

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago