The reality check Rashmi needed

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Mahira selecting Vishal over Rashmi should be enough for Rashmi to start playing for herself and to realise that these people are not her frnds from game point of view.

Wid Arhaan gone , the only trustworthy frnd she has is Devo. 

I'm actually happy that Mahira said it out loud and clear . Though I hv to say she never said dt when she needed Rashmi in her corner. If it was to save two people den same goes for Paras as well. 

I still like Paras better dan a lot of people but loyalty matters too. You can't just use it for your benefit.

I hope Rashmi bucks up. Liked her a lot initially but if she doesn't buck up den she might follow Arhaan soon. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

If rashmi continues to trust such ungrateful people better she can leave

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

If she doesn’t get it now then she’s not meant for this show. I think she’s genuinely naive.

WhtsinAname thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

If rashmi continues to trust such ungrateful people better she can leave

I agree she can't be so stupid to trust these people who only use her. 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

arhaan shud have stayed

aur rashmi se game nh hupaega 😆

WhtsinAname thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

If she doesn’t get it now then she’s not meant for this show. I think she’s genuinely naive.

Yeah .

If she is genuinely this naive.......she is not meant for this show. People are using her to der benefit and den just leaving her to play alone.

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Exactly! If Rashmi still keeps on pampering this snake then better she leaves. I understand Rashmi is genuinely good at heart and she forgives and forgets very easily but not everyone is worthy of that. One should really stay away from persons like Mahira. 🤮

WhtsinAname thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One

arhaan shud have stayed

aur rashmi se game nh hupaega 😆

Arhan should hv stayed but I think he missed d mark in the first week itself......bekaar aate hi Shukla se panga.....phr ek dum hi shaant......yehi le duba usse.

Jab tak form mein Aaya.......boat nikal chuki thi.

SidHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

She should have got reality check when Mahira called her dogli in the first place....it was stupid of her to show trust again on her after coming back and at least she should have confronted her.

And that's a fact!

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

The only thing that's going to take Rashmi ahead is her own popularity and fan following...otherwise the manipulative and calculative kind of game play is not her cup of tea.