Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

As far as I am understanding now Rashmi is a very sweet woman. No wonder why Nandish, Sid, Arhaan etc runs after her. She should leave BB and marry someone who really loves her and protect her too. As it is looking like she needs protection too. All the best for her happy marital life.

BB................is for churels, dayans, psychos only.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Poor rashmi . Actual victim is rashmi . positive player n nice human being . Bb for their fixed winner Sid destroys n demotivates everything n wat one will do. bb instead of painting soft target ,victim rashmi as villain ,neg for their fixed winner Sid , they ve to support,encourage n give freedom n has to give nice script to rash n they can made rash vs sid interesting .

Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 4 years ago
WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saaniakh

If m not mistaken rashmi said to mahira before that you are not my priority 

My priority is paras n devoleena  

So why blaming mahira bcz why mahira will make rashmi her priority.and already caller put fire by saying rashmi bitches behind mahira back.

Wait for actual episode to air as to whom rashmi saved.

I just hope bb team dont ruin mahira bcz she is doing amazing in the show.🤔

Devo and Paras have been Rashmi's frnd since the beginning. Then came Mahira wid Paras . 

But here Mahira is saving Vishal who came two days back over Rashmi. And dt too she says ajeeb jabardasti.....she was never my priority. Toh Bhai uske godi mein baith ke dusron ki chugli kyun ki ?? Paras aur Vishal se Karo. 

Noone is saying her to save Rashmi over Paras. But if they are a team.....they should play as one but Mahira has no loyalty towards the team. First it ws Paras .....now it's Vishal. 

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jhalak7

As far as I am understanding now Rashmi is a very sweet woman. No wonder why Nandish, Sid, Arhaan etc runs after her. She should leave BB and marry someone who really loves her and protect her too. As it is looking like she needs protection too. All the best for her happy marital life.

BB................is for churels, dayans, psychos only.

Ye kya baat huyi🤔

Is marriage the only thing that girls hv in their life ??? Bas yehi hai life goals ???

Sweet aur nice hone mein koi burayi nai but if you are here for the game.....play it and try to win. Winning or losing is different..

And I seriously don't agree to Rashmi getting married and living a happy life ...to be a happy ending . She was married once and it didn't turn out great. So she should focus more on herself and her career. 

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

Is marriage the only thing that girls hv in their life ??? Bas yehi hai life goals ???

She already achieved a lot. As far as I am seeing she is looking very happy with Arhaan. So happy that she is often forgetting she is in BB. Finding no problem in that feelings.

Sweet aur nice hone mein koi burayi nai but if you are here for the game.....play it and try to win. Winning or losing is different..

Completely agree. But she is looking so lost and happy that now I think may be this is what she wants- happiness  more than winning or losing. Whatever we saw Arhaan. He looked like a very nice guy, caring, loving ..........may be she wants that more than jhagra with Shukla and co. Sometimes when u r in love these all means meaningless.

And I seriously don't agree to Rashmi getting married and living a happy life ...to be a happy ending . She was married once and it didn't turn out great. So she should focus more on herself and her career. 

This is not true. Just becoz she was hurt once that doesn't mean she can't have a happy life. To me life is about happy living, not happy ending. If u fail once, try again. I am seeing that much positive approach in her eyes these days. May be this time she will be happy. If not ............doesn't matter. Try Shukla /Sallu next time. ☺️Life is long and full of surprises.