Why the unnecessary tagging of all Shukla group members as doormat?!

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Only Arti is the only doormat of the season... bas!

Himanshi, Shefali, Sana, Bhau and Asim are strong personalities in their own right. Please stop chipkaoing tags unnecessarily. If you don’t like that group at least find *valid* points to take them to task... 

Just like noone is chipkaos random tag to the other group just to bring them down: 

Just because people listen to each other and stick together and play as a team and have each other’s back toh kya!

Mahira is not Paras’s doormat or vice versa. 
Rashmi not Arhaans doormat or vice versa Rashmi is not Devos doormat or vice versa 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Anyone who's good with Shukla : doormat

Now Devoleena on her way to become doormat too (such comments have been made already). 😆

Logic ? : NONE 😆

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think its cos siddharth is dominating and treats people badly . Even when he was nice to sana.  Just for joke the way he smeared her lipstick was creepy.  Also he does not let any one use there mind like in bank task he bullied asim n abu to save Arthi n sana

tinurao thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Being wid person like Sid doesn't make one dormat... sometimes we do like being with someone despite their dominating nature...there has to be strong reason for dat.. Arti Ko hata do toh I see a mutual friendship no dormats at all

Edited by tinurao - 4 years ago
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don’t see how anyone can decide it’s unnecessary or without valid reason. Sab ka apna viewpoint hota hain.

There’s perfectly valid reasons as far as I’m concerned. Yeah Asim is ahead of the lot, in that he does protest, on occasion, against Shukla’s treatment of them and regular “main captain tum minion stance”. But on occasion - and mostly when things don’t go right for him. Otherwise, he’s mostly ok with the status quo. 

Not to mention - he protests, but then? Then nothing. Did Shukla apologise for what upset Asim? Nope. Forget apology, did they have a conversation about what’s bothering Asim, where Shukla understood and accepted where he might be wrong? Nope. The convo they did have - and Asim explained what was upsetting him - Shukla treated him like shit. 

Now you might say - it’s Asim’s choice. Sure - and I don’t police that. Similarly, given he’s on this show and will be judged - it’s my choice what I infer and opine. And this is just one example - I have reasons for why I think Shefali and Himanshi have selective spines. 

I’d understand the objection if it was derogatory - but I’ve never agreed that doormat is a derogatory term. It’s used to denote spinelessness - simple as. There’s plenty more objectionable stuff being thrown around for plenty of contestants. Forget contestants, people feel free to take blanket digs at viewers (not directed at you) regularly these days. 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

might be unneccasary to u 😆 not for us 

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Just becoz it's Sid ... only dominating personality! If that's the logic then everyone is a doormat on the show including the bahu gang .. 🤣

VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One

might be unneccasary to u 😆 not for us 

Truly said bhai 😆

Not calling them doormats is unnecessary for us actually

s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Today also during thaapad task he was trying to indicate to support or not (may be himanshi or bhau).. They all obey him as if he is some kind of god. It's not just about obeying also taking all his crap. 

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

Just becoz it's Sid ... only dominating personality! If that's the logic then everyone is a doormat on the show including the bahu gang .. 🤣

Hi.. just for the dp   , even I liked hotel del una