Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: rose390

bhains k aage been bjaane se kya fayda.jitna smjhne ki taakat h utna hi smjhenge..

100% correct ðŸ¤£

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I know it's becoming so boring now. Any male contestants in shukla group Chelas. Female - Doormats  . 

Ye kyaa definition huyi. Matlab shukla ke saath yaa to dushmani rakho. Else u shall be termed as chelas and doormats🤪. 

I will repeat what I have been repeating for quite a while now. 

Blind hatred is more dangerous than blind love😆

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine333

Only Arti is the only doormat of the season... bas!

Himanshi, Shefali, Sana, Bhau and Asim are strong personalities in their own right. Please stop chipkaoing tags unnecessarily. If you don’t like that group at least find *valid* points to take them to task... 

Just like noone is chipkaos random tag to the other group just to bring them down: 

Just because people listen to each other and stick together and play as a team and have each other’s back toh kya!

Mahira is not Paras’s doormat or vice versa. 
Rashmi not Arhaans doormat or vice versa Rashmi is not Devos doormat or vice versa 

Arti and Asim inspite of his spat with shukla . Asim puts up with a lot of degrading behaviour from him. Sana is def not a doormat. She knows what she is doing. 

Sticking together is not the problem. Ignoring the elephant in the room pardon the pun and putting up with rudeness just because you are scared of someones anger..is the problem. Arti and Asim and guilty of that. Asim did try to come out of it lately but I dont think he will hold up for long. 

Anyway I get your point. Doormat is not the right word to describe these people. Its 'groupies'. 

Minionite thumbnail

Topics discussing forum members' opinions are not allowed on BB13 forum. Closed.