Reality of Reality TV

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Watch the following video and understand how the viewers get fooled by reality TV.

https://youtu.be/qSRenBRKEbA

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wow! Finally an unbiased review and Very nicely explained! 

Edited by shiiny - 4 years ago
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiiny

Wow! Very well explained! 

I am shocked at what they are saying, so the story remains same for all seasons only the actors change. From now on, I am just going to watch this as a scripted show, nothing else. 

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

I am shocked at what they are saying, so the story remains same for all seasons only the actors change. From now on, I am just going to watch this as a scripted show, nothing else. 

I won't be able to watch this shit even as a scripted show. I can't see someone's image getting tarnished for some stupid TRPs. 

HoneY_BeE thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiiny

I won't be able to watch this shit even as a scripted show. I can't see someone's image getting tarnished for some stupid TRPs. 

I cannot believe why would a decent person sign up for this show to just get bashed for being decent? The channel just wants to make money by creating fake fights under fake circumstances. They should stop this shit show 

BBfan24x7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

See even if it's scripted, they should make scripts to please the audience right. Half the shit that's going on in there a vast majority of the audience are not in sync with. So how are they going to get the trps? 

I think this is where the contestants' PRs come in and complicate everything lol 

HoneY_BeE thumbnail

Originally posted by: BBfan24x7

See even if it's scripted, they should make scripts to please the audience right. Half the shit that's going on in there a vast majority of the audience are not in sync with. So how are they going to get the trps? 

I think this is where the contestants' PRs come in and complicate everything lol 

So then what difference is this show from a saas bahu show? At least there we know they are actors, here these people are BEING portrayed as something else. So i don't think it's a good bargain. To loose your self esteem and respect by doing this show. And upar se so many negative articles being published on them. 

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Yesterday's episode was the worst of this season. No content, naked promotion of favorite contestants 😡

HoneY_BeE thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoPunk

Yesterday's episode was the worst of this season. No content, naked promotion of favorite contestants 😡

The reviewers were raising the same questions we discuss here on the forum. It is just ridiculous how baised this show is. 

BBfan24x7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

So then what difference is this show from a saas bahu show? At least there we know they are actors, here these people are BEING portrayed as something else. So i don't think it's a good bargain. To loose your self esteem and respect by doing this show. And upar se so many negative articles being published on them. 

Just the thrill of a 'reality' show. Their acting skills are put to a real test here ðŸ˜†

Many known faces after BB disappear for that reason. They really need to think twice before committing to such a show. 

On another note, it's a fake world. Even if this was not scripted, how many people would show their true selves..