Reality of Reality TV - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BBfan24x7

Just the thrill of a 'reality' show. Their acting skills are put to a real test here ðŸ˜†

Many known faces after BB disappear for that reason. They really need to think twice before committing to such a show. 

On another note, it's a fake world. Even if this was not scripted, how many people would show their true selves.. 

Hmmm...Salman was asking every guest that showed on WKW in the initial weeks if shehnaz is faking it, and everyone denied. 

So, I am not blindly going to believe everything which says reality from now on. 

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shiiny

I won't be able to watch this shit even as a scripted show. I can't see someone's image getting tarnished for some stupid TRPs. 

Same feelings... It's painful to watch this people's images getting ruined just for money. Started watching only coz i liked Sid and Rashmi. Otherwise the show isn't my cup of tea. 

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Dude watch Manu Punjabi's youtube video review of yesterday's episode.

His guest a celeb manager who has sent many contestants to BB accidentally blurts out that bb calls housemates in to the confession room and tells the weekly directions and script.

Manu's face went white when that celeb manager said that and he shut him up and quickly changed the topic 😂😂😂.

So I think BB might actually be scripted and audience is making a fool of themselves 😂😂😂