Colors and their Rashmi-Shukla Obsession..!!

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Okay so yesterday during WKV episode i saw this tag banner on bottom of screen showing Rashmi and Shukla and the scroll promo read as below :---

"Big Boss mein dikh rahi hai Rashmi aur Siddharth ki sabse badi dushmani aur takraar.

Ab dekhiye dono ke beech pyaar bhara rishta in Dil Se Dil Tak show one more time only on Colors Rishtey Monday to Friday 6 pm "

Now this shows that Channel is trying to cash in Shukla Rashmi angle for thier FTA Channel by rerun of this 2-3 years old show Dil Se Dil Tak from where everything started.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

The truth is channel is stuck like a broken record on both of them, no matter what Devo does, now she is like a side kick to Rashmi (in their heads) and Rashmi is the main villain which is complete BS. They are really moronic and no matter what they want Rashmi to be the one to be pissed at him.

I want to know something completely different. Rashmi so far has done two colors shows same as Shukla, why are they so hell bent on painting her the villain 

anuu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

The truth is channel is stuck like a broken record on both of them, no matter what Devo does, now she is like a side kick to Rashmi (in their heads) and Rashmi is the main villain which is complete BS. They are really moronic and no matter what they want Rashmi to be the one to be pissed at him.

I want to know something completely different. Rashmi so far has done two colors shows same as Shukla, why are they so hell bent on painting her the villain 

I guess becoz he has more audience support or PR whatever it is.

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

If they wanted to have a good rivalry they shildnt have put down rashmi so much. Now rashmi ignores him to stay clear of any bashing 

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alpha_Ka_Gamma

Okay so yesterday during WKV episode i saw this tag banner on bottom of screen showing Rashmi and Shukla and the scroll promo read as below :---

"Big Boss mein dikh rahi hai Rashmi aur Siddharth ki sabse badi dushmani aur takraar.

Ab dekhiye dono ke beech pyaar bhara rishta in Dil Se Dil Tak show one more time only on Colors Rishtey Monday to Friday 6 pm "

Now this shows that Channel is trying to cash in Shukla Rashmi angle for thier FTA Channel by rerun of this 2-3 years old show Dil Se Dil Tak from where everything started.

🤣

One after another flop shows of Colors made them this crazy. Now by hook or crook they are forcing these two be united. 🤣Keya din aagyaa Colors ke. If they continue like this very soon BB will be another flop show.

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Not villain actually. They are trying to make her " na samajh.........abujh.........stupid". Who is not understanding Sid's true love. 😆Like Katrina didn't understood Salman's love. And also Ash , Sangeetha, Somi etc( God knows how many) . 🤣 May be this is a message for those gfs of Salman🤪.

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

They really seem desperate for Shukla vs Rashmi...Rashmi must be feeling stuck..kuch b kare villain to usne hi banna hai 

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AblazedEnigma..

They really seem desperate for Shukla vs Rashmi...Rashmi must be feeling stuck..kuch b kare villain to usne hi banna hai 

Exactly..!!! Ek taraf khaai dusri taraf samundar. 

raam786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alpha_Ka_Gamma

Agreed

@bold, Its pure business. money is everything for them.

raam786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Debo's frustration is quite visible. they should make it shukla vs debo which has more potential than rashmi-shukla.