Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ephemeral thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Props to Sid and Rashmi for not revealing details of their outside issues despite so much pressure. Indirect hints, direct questions sab karke dekh liya inn Bb vaalon ne to. Phir bhi kuch khas hua nahi lekin abhi bhi baaz nahi aa rahe ye log. ðŸ¤”

Ephemeral thumbnail

Originally posted by: AblazedEnigma..

They really seem desperate for Shukla vs Rashmi...Rashmi must be feeling stuck..kuch b kare villain to usne hi banna hai 

Iss week vo low bhi lag rahi thi. ðŸ˜”

Unrelated to the topic but are you a supernatural fan too? ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜›

Edited by Polar_Bear - 4 years ago
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don't understand why they want to repeat the same story, they want to gain the same popularity of Shilpa Vikas which they couldn't do in BB12 .BB12 was a flop season. Colors isn't doing well in TRPs since long. Now, they again thought by bringing Rashmi and Siddharth, they will get the same like Shilpa VIKas which turned out to be a great flop. They are hell bent on doing this but that's not happening.  They have forgotten that every human being is different, they can't do the same like others did in previous seasons. This time they have got best lot of contestants, they can do much more by bringing creative tasks, mixing the teams, but they want the same old thing. Creativity is dead in BBteam now. 

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Alpha_Ka_Gamma

Actually BB expects Hina Tanna kind of negativity from Rashmi which is not coming to paint Shukla as Saint..!!! So the problem is BB is frustrated with the script not working hence they are openly being biased to show Bahu Group that if u dont go as per our script yahi hoga every weekend.

Negativity is very much coming , issue is Tanna/Hina played the game properly , gave content and Rashmi is not able to . 

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Polar_Bear

Iss week vo low bhi lag rahi thi. ðŸ˜”

Unrelated to the topic but are you a supernatural fan too? ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜›

Yupp she looks lost..She need to buck up now.

Yes i love supernatural.. ðŸ˜³ you as well? this forum seems to have lots of supernatural fans..

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Negativity is very much coming , issue is Tanna/Hina played the game properly , gave content and Rashmi is not able to . 

BB not letting her play. Hina Tanna were given freedom. Here BB is just using her to paint Shukla as saint

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Shukla vs Rashmi is the script of the season. No matter what everything will come back to it.

Ephemeral thumbnail

Originally posted by: AblazedEnigma..

Yupp she looks lost..She need to buck up now.

Yes i love supernatural.. ðŸ˜³ you as well? this forum seems to have lots of supernatural fans..

Arhan ke jaane se aur demotivate na ho jaaye. Devo bhi usko itna hadka de rahi hai aajkal, halanko mujhe Devo ka point bhi samajh aata hai. Uske perspective se Rashmi is being used to uska gussa jayaz hai lekin thoda pyar se bhi same baat ho sakti hai. ðŸ˜†

@bold - Really! I love supernatural so much but no one around me does. Usually it's just me smiling like a maniac and obsessing over the boys. ðŸ¤£

Bang-bang thumbnail

Rashmi seems so useless in the house, and colors would never get tired of their Shukla bhajan ever. I just hope Rashmi is kicked out for real this time. I would like to see the feisty Mahira and the unpredictable Devo much more than the boring Rashmi.