Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: purepunjabi

Nazar 🙌🙌🙌 it should have been ended longgg time back ...this KZK has definitely spoiled my memories of first season .. although that one too had so many flaws but acc to that time it was amazing plus actors were far far better . I would be happy to if it shuts down ..I definitely don't want to see leaps and leaps here.

Yrkkh is I guess going under major change. Rajan shahi few days back tweeted something like this k Karthik naira story going to end , something new is coming in February .. fans of that show are going crazy and creating trends like no kaira no yrkkh🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦.

@bold, I hope they prove that and it is ended🤣

I mean, they living in future😳

purepunjabi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Exactly yaar.... I mean the way these serials are dragged for just the trp is horrible...i mean kitne generations aa gaye hai ek hi show me.... In the span of 10 yrs they crossed almost 25 years....... ðŸ¤£but the buzurgs are still the same....... 

The change should come by stopping those series..... 

What's DD... 🤔

DD is Divya drishti ..I can say without any guilt that currently apart from yjhjk star plus has extremely boring shows with zero storyline...no show worth watching. Thank God no one in  my family watch these daily soaps so I get saved from this torture. 

Yrkkh and that kumkum bhagya is going on from years  with leaps but  sans logic and story 🤷 fans you know 😅😅with no offense ,I never get these fangirls logic too. Show khin Bhi jaaye PR chlna chahiye..even on Instagram ppl are complaining about yjhjk too ..that why finite series we love roshAn 🤦🤦. Within minutes everyone bus ready with petitions and trends . If you're a true fan you should be able to see that your favorite actors capabilities are not being utilized properly in this leap and trp game so let the show end..let them explore something new . Just few days back someone was cribbing about some show on insta ...God will curse you CVS and all . I was like girl relax it was just a SHOW.. what's this God curse and all..and her reply made me speechless.she replied back...no mam for us it wasn't just a show..it's part of our lives from 2 years and we have full right to speak on " injustice" .😬😬😬

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

That's horrible 

I was 10 yrs old when YRKKH started ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

DD is Divya Drishti

🤣🤣

Oh o forgot about that... Now DD is Leo. Getting bored... The started it very fresh but again it also got under the trp thing.... Unnecessary drama.... 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

DD is Divya drishti ..I can say without any guilt that currently apart from yjhjk star plus has extremely boring shows with zero storyline...no show worth watching. Thank God no one in  my family watch these daily soaps so I get saved from this torture. 

Yrkkh and that kumkum bhagya is going on from years  with leaps but  sans logic and story 🤷 fans you know 😅😅with no offense ,I never get these fangirls logic too. Show khin Bhi jaaye PR chlna chahiye..even on Instagram ppl are complaining about yjhjk too ..that why finite series we love roshAn 🤦🤦. Within minutes everyone bus ready with petitions and trends . If you're a true fan you should be able to see that your favorite actors capabilities are not being utilized properly in this leap and trp game so let the show end..let them explore something new . Just few days back someone was cribbing about some show on insta ...God will curse you CVS and all . I was like girl relax it was just a SHOW.. what's this God curse and all..and her reply made me speechless.she replied back...no mam for us it wasn't just a show..it's part of our lives from 2 years and we have full right to speak on " injustice" .😬😬😬

True all other shows have same. Old stuff.... But this concept of fantasy is a fresh breath for me.... I am loving it... Bcoz i love fantasies.... 

Ha Ha that's horrible... For me a show ends when the take a leap bcoz the essence of the show goes missing in this trip dramas.... And we can't watch the show more than a year as even the writers will not have much things to show so rather shut the show happily and start a new project with new idea.... 

I am shocked how yrkkh is being watched by viewers... Sorry if any fan of the show is there here but for me it's horrible... And bloody whatever happens FL is the culprit and she should be always mahaan with taking the vish..... Kumkum bhagya to bhai aajse 25 saal aage chal raha hai but the trend the have is the same if present.... ðŸ˜†

Yeah I have seen in insta... I was like dude chill the show will. Cute if it's short... 

Edited by porankisrilata - 4 years ago
Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Nazar 🙌🙌🙌 it should have been ended longgg time back ...this KZK has definitely spoiled my memories of first season .. although that one too had so many flaws but acc to that time it was amazing plus actors were far far better . I would be happy to if it shuts down ..I definitely don't want to see leaps and leaps here.

Yrkkh is I guess going under major change. Rajan shahi few days back tweeted something like this k Karthik naira story going to end , something new is coming in February .. fans of that show are going crazy and creating trends like no kaira no yrkkh🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦.

I seriously think when I see the promos of some shows that why can't the end them and news comes up a show is ending I feel so relieved..... 

SoundOfSilence thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

True all other shows have same. Old stuff.... But this concept of fantasy is a fresh breath for me.... I am loving it... Bcoz i love fantasies.... 

Ha Ha that's horrible... For me a show ends when the take a leap bcoz the essence of the show goes missing in this trip dramas.... And we can't watch the show more than a year as even the writers will not have much things to show so rather shut the show happily and start a new project with new idea.... 

I am shocked how yrkkh is being watched by viewers... Sorry if any fan of the show is there here but for me it's horrible... And bloody whatever happens FL is the culprit and she should be always mahaan with taking the vish..... Kumkum bhagya to bhai aajse 25 saal aage chal raha hai but the trend the have is the same if present.... ðŸ˜†

Yeah I have seen in insta... I was like dude chill the show will. Cute if it's short... 

And the two spin off of yrkkh & KB are much behind of them breaking the generation🤣🤣

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: ACagedBird

And the two spin off of yrkkh & KB are much behind of them breaking the generation🤣🤣

That's the joke of itv ....🤣

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Maine suna  28 Feb 2o2o.😳

MochaQueen thumbnail

I think Jinn will get extended for at least a year like Nazar did due to good ratings

..GurmiT.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I read an article which claims that YJHJK will off air on 28th February. I am gonna kill that writer if it's wrong