Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka!

Star plus for major changes

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I heard on Twitter Starplus to end big shows by 2020 

I m not sure if it is true or not 

If its true 

As far months back there was news of episodic series ( finite) like in foreign n Korean dramas

Look like starplus will step to change ITV scenario

I m ready to extend my support but a question what about kasauti 

As kekta is still struck on 80s era

Edited by MagpieArshu - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I heard DD, Nazar and Namah are ending by this year. Jinn might end by next March. 

Change toh tab hoga jab KZK,YRKKH are pulled off, until that it's all just a blabber.

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

I heard DD, Nazar and Namah are ending by this year. Jinn might end by next March. 

Change toh tab hoga jab KZK,YRKKH are pulled off, until that it's all just a blabber.

Agreed! Nothing will matter till they end those shows esp YRKKH, that show has practically nothing😳

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Exactly yaar.... I mean the way these serials are dragged for just the trp is horrible...i mean kitne generations aa gaye hai ek hi show me.... In the span of 10 yrs they crossed almost 25 years....... ðŸ¤£but the buzurgs are still the same....... 

The change should come by stopping those series..... 

What's DD... 🤔

Edited by porankisrilata - 4 years ago
Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

If star plus is really on for this change them even I m in support with them.... Finite series are really fun to watch.... 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Octothorpe

Agreed! Nothing will matter till they end those shows esp YRKKH, that show has practically nothing😳

Yeah woh band ho tab baat. Warna non TRP shows ko off air karke bada revolution ka dhong karenge.

Apni Golden murgi maare tab main maanu😆

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: porankisrilata

Exactly yaar.... I mean the way these serials are dragged for just the trp is horrible...i mean kitne generations aa gaye hai ek hi show me.... In the span of 10 yrs they crossed almost 25 years....... ðŸ¤£but the buzurgs are still the same....... 

The change should come by stopping those series..... 

What's DD... 🤔

That's horrible 

I was 10 yrs old when YRKKH started ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

DD is Divya Drishti

Octothorpe thumbnail

Yeah woh band ho tab baat. Warna non TRP shows ko off air karke bada revolution ka dhong karenge.

Apni Golden murgi maare tab main maanu😆

True! Otherwise I'll take it up as SP ka Naya natak😆

Octothorpe thumbnail

That's horrible 

I was 10 yrs old when YRKKH started ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

DD is Divya Drishti

And I'm so shocked. According to time line, they do get technologies pretty fast🤣

purepunjabi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nazar 🙌🙌🙌 it should have been ended longgg time back ...this KZK has definitely spoiled my memories of first season .. although that one too had so many flaws but acc to that time it was amazing plus actors were far far better . I would be happy to if it shuts down ..I definitely don't want to see leaps and leaps here.

Yrkkh is I guess going under major change. Rajan shahi few days back tweeted something like this k Karthik naira story going to end , something new is coming in February .. fans of that show are going crazy and creating trends like no kaira no yrkkh🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦.