Rashmi handled her criticism well

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I thought she handled her criticism very well. With smile and laughter and was receptive as well. When Salman said that with Shukla not being her target this week she wasnโ€™t seen , she jokingly said I will also fight with my best friend ๐Ÿ˜† so that i can be seen. Also she nicely said to COTW that there are no leaders in this group hence we discuss every oneโ€™s journey. I thought she will get  demotivated but she took it with good spirit.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Strong and independent woman for a reason๐Ÿ˜Š

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yes she took it very well..also i hated the arti and shukla's expression when Rashmi was talking..so full of themselves they seem  now i just hope she improvise her game more..Man she really is getting so demotivated by makers every week..Hope she improvise herself.. ๐Ÿ˜”

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Yes i liked her replies. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ she does take feedbavk n improve like she used to cry b4 but now she doesnt get sad n cry. But i k even if she does something more she will still be dragged ๐Ÿ˜†

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Yes i liked her replies. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ she does take feedbavk n improve like she used to cry b4 but now she doesnt get sad n cry. But i k even if she does something more she will still be dragged ๐Ÿ˜†

Of course, bb is the like coaching class for doormats

raam786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

I thought she handled her criticism very well. With smile and laughter and was receptive as well. When Salman said that with Shukla not being her target this week she wasnโ€™t seen , she jokingly said I will also fight with my best friend ๐Ÿ˜† so that i can be seen. Also she nicely said to COTW that there are no leaders in this group hence we discuss every oneโ€™s journey. I thought she will get  demotivated but she took it with good spirit.

agreed, rashmi handled very well, after her re-entry she seems articulate.

TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Best reply was yaha saare leaders hai n sabka apna thought process hai...bang on she was unlike d taanashahi on d other side ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Agree. Rashmi carries herself really well and I hope she picks up her game soon. She has taken the right stands this week, she just needs to be a little more vocal. Perhaps after Arhaan leaves. 

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

When the season started I wasn't leaning towards Rashmi but she is really doing well knowing what she is up against! Good going Rashmi... โญ๏ธ

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

When the season started I wasn't leaning towards Rashmi but she is really doing well knowing what she is up against! Good going Rashmi... โญ๏ธ

. Yeh Arti type support hain ya real๐Ÿ˜†