Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riseofaliens thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Rashmi did not even understand when salman was trying to explain about the Raksha Task 

Is she really that dumb ? arhaan will be out today thsnks to Rashmi 

the thing is they wanted to bring vishal in their group so they supported him..rashmi and group knew ki if they try to save arhaan its nt possible becoz then they have to fill up both vishal and asim's cave while the other group can fill up only arhaan's  to win and will also gain vishal's support..so rashmi and gang did the right thing...actually what salman said abt rashmi's startegy for wanting vishal is right and that strategy was also applicable for sid team also who didnt care for asim and went for vishal..both group wanted vishal..salman only questioned rashmi..

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Rashmi did not even understand when salman was trying to explain about the Raksha Task 

Is she really that dumb ? arhaan will be out today thsnks to Rashmi 

you explaind very well just like Aarti😆

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

I thought she handled her criticism very well. With smile and laughter and was receptive as well. When Salman said that with Shukla not being her target this week she wasn’t seen , she jokingly said I will also fight with my best friend 😆 so that i can be seen. Also she nicely said to COTW that there are no leaders in this group hence we discuss every one’s journey. I thought she will get  demotivated but she took it with good spirit.

👍🏼