Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

Holy shit I was just about to say this! They should color coordinate. If he would have been in a grey suit it would've worked better.

I really like Rosh's dress too. This will be one pretty scene.

I'm okay with a black tshirt 

Yeah that blue thing looked too casual and ordinary. 

Our Nawabmania minds have synched 😆 

Yeah. Both of them are wearing different color palettes so looks mismatched. Hopefully Dil aur magic ke saath saath wardrobe bhi sync ho jayega in the future. Want a scene in the future where Aman kiya-mifas what he's wearing to blue just to make her happy :D 

Originally posted by: purepunjabi

but had to admit every hero looked drool worthy in this outfit😆❤️ it looks classy  than that T-shirt with blazer look 

Three piece suits look delicious on heroes. But my favorites are turtlenecks and formal shirts. The way a black satin/silk formal shirt folded at the arms and well fitted trousers with a visible classy belt gets me going ☺️ nothing else does. But a guy really needs to be well built to carry formal shirts. 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I'm all game for formal clothing ☺️

Black ❤️

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Ufff the attitude in his eyes.... 

He don't need dialogues... Aakhon se hi bayan kar deta hai yeh banda... 

Bande mein sacchi ka jaadu hai

That look ☺️

Edited by Mannmohanaa - 4 years ago
Mi-Amor thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Excuse me,wheres my Asad 😔 The superior ML of all! (Aman is so close to kicking him out of top spot ☺️) 

Asad was good looking too but somehow I never fell for him..may be bacause I always felt an air of superiority around him.. ! He is not down to earth like Vikram.. I have this bad habit of looking up actors to know how they are in real life and that knowledge always adds bias in my opinion.

Vikram is  gem of a person! Both onscreen and offscreen. I have seen a lot of his interviews. His good looks are his second best asset! ❤️

Mi-Amor thumbnail

Infact so far AJK is the most polished look of Vikram! He looks stunning in every frame! ❤️

Gul really did a number on him! Gul Mata knows very well how to present her male leads in the most beautiful way possible! 

Edited by Mi-Amor - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mi-Amor

Asad was good looking too but somehow I never fell for him..may be bacause I always felt an air of superiority around him.. ! He is not down to earth like Vikram.. I have this bad habit of looking up actors to know how they are in real life and that knowledge always adds bias in my opinion.

Vikram is  gem of a person! Both onscreen and offscreen. I have seen a lot of his interviews. His good looks are his second best asset! ❤️

Aaaah. I get you but am strictly speaking for the character. Asad is so dear to me as a character cause Gul created him so unlike her other heroes and the actor did a really good job bringing him out including looking good in suits 😆 Bas. I never make the mistake of linking real and reel. Who even knows what these people are like irl. You never know 😆 I've been an ITV veteran from childhood and the skeletons that have come out from so many peoples' closets over the years... TV industry is very intriguing. 

Mi-Amor thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Aaaah. I get you but am strictly speaking for the character. Asad is so dear to me as a character cause Gul created him so unlike her other heroes and the actor did a really good job bringing him out including looking good in suits 😆 Bas. I never make the mistake of linking real and reel. Who even knows what these people are like irl. You never know 😆 I've been an ITV veteran from childhood and the skeletons that have come out from so many peoples' closets over the years... TV industry is very intriguing. 

Ye "closet main skeletons" wali baat toh tumne bilkul spot on kahi hai! I should keep my fingers crossed for VSC. 😊("Bhagwan please ishe leke koi shock mat Dena!! Warna mera toh insano se bharosa hi uthh jayega!! ")😛

And from now on I will try to judge the character only...not the man..! 🤪

Btw,you got me intrigued about Asad again. Where can I watch QH all ep? 

Edited by Mi-Amor - 4 years ago
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

For me vikku looks good in any outfit. Whatever he wore it suits him. And ofcourse he is a gem offscreen. That's why all his co-actors become friend of him very quickly. His previous shows co-actors still comes to meet him. And also he reads all the msgs sent to him on insta

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

She's still wearing the kangan. I thought Parveen ke muh par maar diya hoga 🤣🤣