Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Mujhe pata tha, apne show ke paas nonsense cliched MUs ka time hi nahi hai ❤️😆

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

Mujhe pata tha, apne show ke paas nonsense cliched MUs ka time hi nahi hai ❤️😆

Yeah true... And now to it doesn't make any sense for MU... 

Bas roahan hi roshan.... ❤️

purepunjabi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Is that a tuxedo?☺️

I love his outfit so much!❤️

A three piece suit..if I'm not wrong tuxedo includes a bow and made of mainly satin material. me too love this outfit♥️ ...arnav Singh raizada ,maan Singh khurana,shivaay Singh oberoi,saahir Azeem choudhary ..every Gul hero used to wear this three piece suit❤️

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: purepunjabi

A three piece suit..if I'm not wrong tuxedo includes a bow and made of mainly satin material. me too love this outfit♥️ ...arnav Singh raizada ,maan Singh khurana,shivaay Singh oberoi,saahir Azeem choudhary ..every Gul hero used to wear this three piece suit❤️

You forgot Asad... 

I just love that outfit... Oh ASR... 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Oops yeah I meant three piece ones only.❤️

I've hardly seen any ML dress in three piece suits. Super excited 

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Is that a tuxedo?☺️

I love his outfit so much!❤️

That's a three piece suit without the jacket. The quintessential Gul Khan Hero wala outfit 😆

Excuse me,wheres my Asad 😔 The superior ML of all! (Aman is so close to kicking him out of top spot ☺️) 

purepunjabi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

That's a three piece suit without the jacket. The quintessential Gul Khan Hero wala outfit 😆

but had to admit every hero looked drool worthy in this outfit😆❤️ it looks classy  than that T-shirt with blazer look 

Roshan should coordinate now ☺️ Honestly just gimme Aman in a black turtleneck all day everyday. Black is his color. The under the tree wale conversation ke time he was looking so good in a simple black tee. I didn't like his Roshni you have to marry me wala outfit at all,made him look all stocky and short. 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Roshan should coordinate now ☺️ Honestly just gimme Aman in a black turtleneck all day everyday. Black is his color. The under the tree wale conversation ke time he was looking so good in a simple black tee. I didn't like his Roshni you have to marry me wala outfit at all,made him look all stocky and short. 

Holy shit I was just about to say this! They should color coordinate. If he would have been in a grey suit it would've worked better.

I really like Rosh's dress too. This will be one pretty scene.

I'm okay with a black tshirt 

Yeah that blue thing looked too casual and ordinary.