Decoding Shukla - Obersver se player

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

He had till now been watching from sidelines.  Not made enough efforts for connection. Tried to play it naturally. Go with the flow. Just do tasks and let it be. Yet  he was still the centre piece as he had his fair share of fights. Also obv his witty sarcasm and savageness are an instant delight for the audience. His only good fhsip with sana also helped in initial weeks.  It was an instant hit gave the audiences a chance to view his light , humorous side

He had this group. He was very passionate abt his group. And one thing noteworthy was that he was very selfless for his grp members. He always prioritized his team  before him . Be it saving from nomination or being a captain. 

He is also very good observer as per my view. He notes little things which many other ppl never do. Also his friends like sana who talks to everyone gives him some imp info and gossips which he takes account .  Having a friend like sana is an instant advantage. Even though he himself may not talk to anyone , talking with sana makes sure he knows what each and everyone is doing.  Just yest saw an unseen where he and sana are discuesing HM . Sana giving her opinion and he is listening very intently. 

After all this he formulates  his own strategy .  And Till now it was going good for him 

But this whole sana episode and mostly asim episode has clealry woken up Sid . He is now playing the game finally more individually than ever before.  He cannot rely totally on his friends 

He has seen how the other grp members have been trying to get other members on their side. He knew abt it. Yet he didnt so much abt it yet. May be he thought wo log kuch kar nahi paayenge jyaada

Now I think he has has enough.  His bonding with friends is not at the level it was supposed to be.  

Also Sana reputation in the house is not that good as it was before. Now the other group members are vary talking or sharing anything with Sana . 

Sure he feels his friends have also let him down but he is very much aware abt the manipulation by other group ppl . And the other grp has all the right to do that. Sab khelne aaye ho yahaan. 

But now esp after asim episode ,He is playing the game more individually than ever.

Now he is doing tit for tat. Slowly and steadily he will go into chabra and bahus grp and break them. This whole devo episode is a chance to make entry there. He is not going to waste this opportunity 

He was playing the game very good till now indirectly.  Now his approach is more direct .

My popcorns are ready to watch  Sid kaa next phase . 

Sid the player has arrived . 🥳. Such a fascinating character and contestant

Let me make this clear. I have made this post to show how shukla as a player is. I know he is not the best person in the house. I am just very fascinated and impressed by his intelligent approach to the game. For me being witty,  smart is attractive .

P.S - It took a long time to collect my thought and post.  Let's have some contructive discussion without any attacks or name calling.  Of course many of you will disagree and are free to do that. But let's not make this a warzone.  Bahut mushkil lagti aisi posts banaane mein to samjho and especially on mobile 😆

Edited by intruderfast - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Ya i agree with u ..

The fact that rashmi and debo in bedroom were seriously discussing about Sid's changed behaviour and praising clearly proves he has been successful in playing the game with his mind now ..before he was playing it just with his heart and so was unable to control his agression but now using his mind too..

After his fight with Asim , we see a different Shukla altogether..He is more chilled ,smiling ,hving fun and at his sarcastic best when it comes to teasing his opponents like debo ..Also that stunt of coming to wash utensils and shocking the entire house😆 ..He is playing it smoothly here ..Game is still revolving around him only as even now rashmi,debo ,paras etc r discussing him only but difference is they r discussing him in positive way now ..He is letting Asim too play his game on his own without interfering in his verbal spats but same time making sure limelight is still on him by surprising all with his changed self 😉..

Theres only one thing which i dunno is true or false but i wonder if theres any truth in what rashmi told debo about how change in sid came bec of sana ..now we see only 1 hour of big boss but we dunno the equations in house fr rest of 23 hrs ..so well ..

Edited by jyoti06 - 4 years ago
kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

i like your post very much and i am sure it took a long time to collect all the points . i am his fan from day one.

Gossip.do.na thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Fascinating is the word. Not even his entire journey, I'll just talk about this week. It started with sidnaaz patchup which was a huge news everywhere and people I know who are obsessed with the show were waiting for the moment. That's his soft, friendly side. The next day was the fighter Shukla who took on the entire house and the prime instigator devo had to curse him out in the bathroom to vent out while he remained unbothered. Next was Sid the gamer, who sweet talked Vishal while formulating strategies for his team. Then the impulsive man who was rude to his friend. The very next day, the same rude man turned out to be the one who was patient with the petulant man-child and shocked by his allegations. The hurt loyal friend again recieved ample sympathy without asking for it. And yesterday we saw the charmer, the tv actor who is spontaneous and witty. 

And I'm NOT stating that all the above actions were organic or what actually happened. But this is how it was portrayed and exactly how the common bb viewer perceived it.

All this in a week! If he doesn't deserve to win, I don't know who does! 

TM - Agree with everything you said. Like you, I'm on my phone. Criticism welcome 🤡

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

WOW! You slayed with this post! Amazing analyzation with very strong & valid points! 👏

intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Ya i agree with u ..

The fact that rashmi and debo in bedroom were seriously discussing about Sid's changed behaviour and praising clearly proves he has been successful in playing the game with his mind now ..before he was playing it just with his heart and so was unable to control his agression but now using his mind too..

After his fight with Asim , we see a different Shukla altogether..He is more chilled ,smiling ,hving fun and at his sarcastic best when it comes to teasing his opponents like debo ..Also that stunt of coming to wash utensils and shocking the entire house😆 ..He is playing it smoothly here ..Game is still revolving around him only as even now rashmi,debo ,paras etc r discussing him only but difference is they r discussing him in positive way now ..He is letting Asim too play his game on his own without interfering in his verbal spats but same time making sure limelight is still on him by surprising all with his changed self 😉..

Theres only one thing which i dunno is true or false but i wonder if theres any truth in what rashmi told debo about how change in sid came bec of sana ..now we see only 1 hour of big boss but we dunno the equations in house fr rest of 23 hrs ..so well ..

Yes the rashmi devo convo was eye opener. Till 2 days back devo was giving gaalis. Paras was equally impressed . He realised that being aloof and khadoos can help you only to some extent 

Also note the morning scene when he came voluntarily to wash utensils . Everyone was in awe of him . I think he deliberately did that. 😆.  I think he feels more light now. Pehle he was more emotionally connected.  

I do think sana has a calming influence over him . She is able to say some things to him which no one else wld. And he himself does some ajeeb childish harkatien with sana . 

intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

i like your post very much and i am sure it took a long time to collect all the points . i am his fan from day one.

Thanks. I was initially very skeptical.  Thought he wld be maha boring. But he proved me wrong and how😆

intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gossip.do.na

Fascinating is the word. Not even his entire journey, I'll just talk about this week. It started with sidnaaz patchup which was a huge news everywhere and people I know who are obsessed with the show were waiting for the moment. That's his soft, friendly side. The next day was the fighter Shukla who took on the entire house and the prime instigator devo had to curse him out in the bathroom to vent out while he remained unbothered. Next was Sid the gamer, who sweet talked Vishal while formulating strategies for his team. Then the impulsive man who was rude to his friend. The very next day, the same rude man turned out to be the one who was patient with the petulant man-child and shocked by his allegations. The hurt loyal friend again recieved ample sympathy without asking for it. And yesterday we saw the charmer, the tv actor who is spontaneous and witty. 

And I'm NOT stating that all the above actions were organic or what actually happened. But this is how it was portrayed and exactly how the common bb viewer perceived it.

All this in a week! If he doesn't deserve to win, I don't know who does! 

TM - Agree with everything you said. Like you, I'm on my phone. Criticism welcome 🤡

Yes this week has been a roller coaster ride. Even though other HM are not targeting him much thsi week, still he took most of the limelight.  

His amazing journey does deserve a winner title. 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

i was thinking he purposely let Asim go and play his own game because he knows that Asim can survive on his own now .

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Don't think Sid has any other game than what he played so far. Violence was his game & that game is almost over, other contestants have found out ways to neutralize his violence. Currently he's in a confused state, so Devo is playing her game & he's forced to play along. Wait an watch how he is tamed & domesticated by Devo 😉😆