Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SoPunk

Don't think Sid has any other game than what he played so far. Violence was his game & that game is almost over, other contestants have found out ways to neutralize his violence. Currently he's in a confused state, so Devo is playing her game & he's forced to play along. Wait an watch how he is tamed & domesticated by Devo πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I am waiting and watching. πŸ˜† He cld have easily avoided Devo  . The whole playing along , morning mein bartan dhona . It's all part of the plan. 

Khair finale mein pataa chal jaayega if u right or me

Edited by intruderfast - 4 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: Polar_Bear

Devo mujhe bhi bohot acchi lagti hai but Shukla transformation ka saara credit usko dena sahi nahi hoga, kam se kam mere hisaab se. 

Ye extra pyar jatane vaali strategy Rashmi ne bhi ek WKV ke baad try ki thi, but uss baar Sid ne ignore kiya, to we know that vo aise game play se deal karna janta hai. Iss baar he is reciprocating intentionally, mostly because Salman se bhi yahi feedback aaya hai ki aggression zyada ho rha. To ab vo apni cute, witty side dikhane ki koshish kar rha taaki audience ko positive roop dikhe. 

Lekin udhar Devo ka game bhi kaam kar rha hai kyonki Shukla ji irritate ho rhe hain,  to chances hain ki vo "mazak" ke bahane taunt marne ki koshish kare aur usme koi ulti seedhi baat bol jaye. Ek aadh baar ho bhi chuka hai already, for example "Koyal to kali hoti hai" vagerah vagerah. To Devo ne Shukla ji ka negative roop rakh diya audience ke saamne. 

Upar se dono ko footage mil rahi hai bina gali galoch kiye to Devo-Sid dono hi apna apna game khel rahe hai ab dekhte hain kiska kitna fayeda hota hai. Aise hi mind games se to BB ka asli maza hai. Isiliye at least filhaal to Devo and Sid mere liye top game players hain (strictly on the basis of content and dimag lagana, personality kaisi hai dono ki ye to alag hi debate ho jayega) . πŸ˜Ž

Shukla ko pata hai devo kyaa cheez hai. Shukla koi uske pyaar mein nahi hai  . Atleast till now. Devo ye sab karke limelight mein aana chah rahi thi. Sid thought loha lohe ko kaat ta hai. Devo ke saath let's use different tactics.  

And yes he has to tone down his aggression as he has been told many times . So he has to find a new way to tackle his opponents πŸ˜†

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

fully agree

i was thinking the same from last 2 days

he is very intelligent player which is fun to watch. devo and mahira also trying new formula to potao sid but bohot kacchi khiladi hey dono.sid is very clr abt their intention and he is taking full opportunity of it but playing his own game

i Think bb mey itna intelligent player meine kabhi nehi dekha..u simply cant ignore him! very nice game        

riya_ss9 thumbnail

TM aap ne toh pura chitta khol diya πŸ‘Tussi great ho.

Sid is also becoming very humble jaise ki woh apne dono haath jor kar accept karta hain , he just humbly tells them yes you are right, eg he did it with Mahira in todays epi. 

His new game plan is very interesting. Banda mein dam hain.

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Great post intruder 

And yes now shukla is playing more smartly

He is a playa😎

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

I haven't read this post but title padhkar hi samajh aa Gaya ki isme bus Shukla ki hi tareefein ki hongi πŸ€£

anns123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

He had till now been watching from sidelines.  Not made enough efforts for connection. Tried to play it naturally. Go with the flow. Just do tasks and let it be. Yet  he was still the centre piece as he had his fair share of fights. Also obv his witty sarcasm and savageness are an instant delight for the audience. His only good fhsip with sana also helped in initial weeks.  It was an instant hit gave the audiences a chance to view his light , humorous side

He had this group. He was very passionate abt his group. And one thing noteworthy was that he was very selfless for his grp members. He always prioritized his team  before him . Be it saving from nomination or being a captain. 

He is also very good observer as per my view. He notes little things which many other ppl never do. Also his friends like sana who talks to everyone gives him some imp info and gossips which he takes account .  Having a friend like sana is an instant advantage. Even though he himself may not talk to anyone , talking with sana makes sure he knows what each and everyone is doing.  Just yest saw an unseen where he and sana are discuesing HM . Sana giving her opinion and he is listening very intently. 

After all this he formulates  his own strategy .  And Till now it was going good for him 

But this whole sana episode and mostly asim episode has clealry woken up Sid . He is now playing the game finally more individually than ever before.  He cannot rely totally on his friends 

He has seen how the other grp members have been trying to get other members on their side. He knew abt it. Yet he didnt so much abt it yet. May be he thought wo log kuch kar nahi paayenge jyaada

Now I think he has has enough.  His bonding with friends is not at the level it was supposed to be.  

Also Sana reputation in the house is not that good as it was before. Now the other group members are vary talking or sharing anything with Sana . 

Sure he feels his friends have also let him down but he is very much aware abt the manipulation by other group ppl . And the other grp has all the right to do that. Sab khelne aaye ho yahaan. 

But now esp after asim episode ,He is playing the game more individually than ever.

Now he is doing tit for tat. Slowly and steadily he will go into chabra and bahus grp and break them. This whole devo episode is a chance to make entry there. He is not going to waste this opportunity 

He was playing the game very good till now indirectly.  Now his approach is more direct .

My popcorns are ready to watch  Sid kaa next phase . 

Sid the player has arrived . πŸ₯³. Such a fascinating character and contestant

Let me make this clear. I have made this post to show how shukla as a player is. I know he is not the best person in the house. I am just very fascinated and impressed by his intelligent approach to the game. For me being witty,  smart is attractive .

P.S - It took a long time to collect my thought and post.  Let's have some contructive discussion without any attacks or name calling.  Of course many of you will disagree and are free to do that. But let's not make this a warzone.  Bahut mushkil lagti aisi posts banaane mein to samjho and especially on mobile πŸ˜†

Great analysis and very well written,πŸ‘πŸΌ Totally agree with you.

intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

TM aap ne toh pura chitta khol diya πŸ‘Tussi great ho.

Sid is also becoming very humble jaise ki woh apne dono haath jor kar accept karta hain , he just humbly tells them yes you are right, eg he did it with Mahira in todays epi. 

His new game plan is very interesting. Banda mein dam hain.

Yes a welcome change. I have always said if he controls his temper to some degree. The trophy is his only. Let's hope he does that 

srikalaganesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

I am waiting and watching. πŸ˜† He cld have easily avoided Devo  . The whole playing along , morning mein bartan dhona . It's all part of the plan. 

Khair finale mein pataa chal jaayega if u right or me

Exactly!!! 

I like the way he is giving response to Devo inspite of noing  the way she has behaved earlier and named him phyco....

This is his Master plan...