Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LuvSSever

Hi Sumi😊

No we arent talking about the journey towards vidvek, what I meant is, I thought he will be more vocal and takes that friend relation on a serious note, where she may hold back even that, thinking others. but if you see, I am glad that she is vocal about what their stand is too. she doesnt hold back on what she feels. Even its a friend bond and the mutual respect,she is vocal about it and feel.it wholeheartedly. His words having a effect on her is❤

True I understand that.

Vidya was timid, scared but even during that initial days her words jitters but spoke her mind the change now is she is confident to voice as she has beaten those fears.

Meera's myrid change of expressions, her body language is showing the graph  beautifully.. and the current hair style she is looking so beautiful and her change of those synthetic sarees is bringing her curves well 😊❤️😛

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sumsukor

True I understand that.

Vidya was timid, scared but even during that initial days her words jitters but spoke her mind the change now is she is confident to voice as she has beaten those fears.

Meera's myrid change of expressions, her body language is showing the graph  beautifully.. and the current hair style she is looking so beautiful and her change of those synthetic sarees is bringing her curves well 😊❤️😛

Cent percent agree on the last para😊❤☺