Vidya

An Episodic Review of 49th Episode of Vidya (14th November)

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi All,

I am back with my summary and Episodic review for 49th episode(14th November) of Vidya. 

Sorry for the delay.

•The Episode starts with student greeting vidya in english. she was surprised and happy. they said they learnt it from cinema. she gives sweets to that boy. Chanda gives home made sweets to vidya too. vidya tells kids we shall have it in lunch break together,and asks how diwali went. then she tells them she will teach them sentence now and was about to start, but bell rang.

Seeing them with kids and smiles is always❤😍.

• They came outside to see ,it was jagat who rang the bell. Nanku is back. He says now that he is village head again,school will run on his terms . he tells school will be holiday for next 2 days and his sister ranjana's birthday will be celebrated grand here, bcoz he was disrespected on the same grounds,now this will happen here too. if anyone tries to intefere then they will face his wrath. he give work to santhosh and tripati , asks kids to help in preparation.

He is back with his plans and threats. 

• He tells vidya that she should greet the guest in English, ranjana was happy, vidya says she cant. she says she comes to teach students here and by announcing leave you are spoiling their studies and i won't leave it. Ranjhana shout and tells her bhaiya to remove vidya from job too.  vidya tells, yes remove me if you want and walks back. hearing that kids are worried,with folded hands they beg her not to.

Again, this vidya is a treat to watch. started having swag too. the way she said no, you are wrong and yes remove me if you want and walked back.. Meera slayed it.

• Nanku tells vidya  that kids love you so much, leave aside your ego and do it for them, he tells still if you dont want to, then i will remove you from job. vidya agrees to do .

• Vidya home. vivek tells he will come to function too , collect videos against nanku and publish on social media and vidya has to help me on this. Avtaar again warns its a big risk. vidya tells they need to take some risk to fulfil the responsibility.

Lets see how their team effort works.😊

• At Nanku home, ranjana asks why are you planning this celeb of my fake birthday,vivek may do something . he telks vivek wont sit silent, he will definitely do something and he has planned to put an end to vidya-vivek story. and tells what his plan his, ranjana smiles and hearing that kalindi is shocked.

so thats a false celeb to trap vidya-vivek again. what could be nanku's plan. Intrigued.

• vidya home, vivek is outside, he gets call from his mom, he asks her nor to worry and he will meet her soon. vidya comes to give him water, was about to clash as he turned suddenly . he tells sorry to her that he was lost since he was talking to his mom and that his mom worried about him. vidya tells mom are like that.

Their scenes, even lighter ones are❤😊

• Nanku home, kalindi was worried about nanku plan.she prays to god. Dadiji gains consciousness. kalindi comes to her, dadiji asks what happened. kalindi narrates her everything. Dadiji was sad and disgusted that both her kids turned out this way. Kalindu asks to accept to what nanku says, since she isnt well. Dadiji says she cant lie. Jalindi tells he may even kill you, same time nanku comes there. they act like dadiji didnt gained conscious. he left. Jalindi then tells about nanku plan to dadiji. she tells we shouldnt allow this to happen. Nanku is at the door. he says, wow what a great drama and epi ends there

one thing is, things happen fast in vidya☺, Nanku's mom gained consciousness and i was glad at first that they escaped nanku and a team inside is house is formed to support vidya-vivek but they are caught by nanku🙄 ..lets see what happens.

Precap:

Vivek records drinks bottles being loaded into school room for celeb sake. he shows it to vidya and vidya was like will they do this in sacred place like school.

P.S. Will soon post the episode caps in this same thread.

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Uma

Hope there is a good balance of good and bad... 

Sorry due to the imliperience i had... it shouldn't be like the villian knows everything... 

sumsukor thumbnail

Uma hatss off to your dedicated writing of the summary.

Just thought to suggest... as Mai used to do for Udaan summarise you may also give your own title it will be more apt.

Also this forum is quite silent for the show!

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

always thought Vivek will fall in love first but from recent episodes, it seems Vidya is feeling more❤️

LuvSSever thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrutha131

always thought Vivek will fall in love first but from recent episodes, it seems Vidya is feeling more❤️

Felt same..when I was expecting him to be emotionally attached first, its her who is feeling that.. That in itself a twist for me,I mean unexpecting for me. And I am loving it❤

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvSSever

Felt same..when I was expecting him to be emotionally attached first, its her who is feeling that.. That in itself a twist for me,I mean unexpecting for me. And I am loving it❤

HI Ammu at the outset thanks for informing me about yday epi.

Uma.... Vivek getting emotionally attached....May be I am over thinking but my two cents.

leaving aside the education, the superstitious beliefs etc etc which the show is showcasing there is a subtleness which is being brought out about relations also...

Yday (18th November) epi in particular brought out the depth given to relationship by both.  At the outset, hats off to Meera she is bringing out the subtleness now though the initial ones were bit repetitive of her expressions I felt as we know the powerhouse she is.

Vidya is depicting the case of a lonely soul who had dreams about marriage which got shattered, so she knows the pain of loosing a life especially if it is close related and she is genuinely worried for his mother.  This is the first time apart from Gauri she has a meaningful bonding with Avataar who turned as her brother who is  within the same village.  With Vivek....He is an outsider and also the righteousness she finds in him and the words of friendship which he spoke and what was never experienced before makes her feel for the friend in him.  She brings out the strong emphasis that she is a widow and he had stood by her for her safety but she is  now no vulnerable as she is finding her inner strength ...  She is actually like a wing clipped phoenix and he is the one who is igniting the situation for her to rise. Her expression is of a new found friend and not emotional (my opinion). 

Vivek the character is a learned,  scholar and in  a powerful position and has fought many battles alone and for his stature he will not fall for so quickly and knowing that she is a widow and bound by superstition and beliefs I am sure he will not develop feelings on his own as he is having respect. But how he will react once he knows that she is not a qualified teacher is a point to ponder.

So from what I felt from the summaries and yday epi both respect each other very much but feelings am not able to feel but yes concern is there between them.

after long time an analysis........... but not sure if it is relatable.  

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sumsukor

HI Ammu at the outset thanks for informing me about yday epi.

Uma.... Vivek getting emotionally attached....May be I am over thinking but my two cents.

leaving aside the education, the superstitious beliefs etc etc which the show is showcasing there is a subtleness which is being brought out about relations also...

Yday (18th November) epi in particular brought out the depth given to relationship by both.  At the outset, hats off to Meera she is bringing out the subtleness now though the initial ones were bit repetitive of her expressions I felt as we know the powerhouse she is.

Vidya is depicting the case of a lonely soul who had dreams about marriage which got shattered, so she knows the pain of loosing a life especially if it is close related and she is genuinely worried for his mother.  This is the first time apart from Gauri she has a meaningful bonding with Avataar who turned as her brother who is  within the same village.  With Vivek....He is an outsider and also the righteousness she finds in him and the words of friendship which he spoke and what was never experienced before makes her feel for the friend in him.  She brings out the strong emphasis that she is a widow and he had stood by her for her safety but she is  now no vulnerable as she is finding her inner strength ...  She is actually like a wing clipped phoenix and he is the one who is igniting the situation for her to rise. Her expression is of a new found friend and not emotional (my opinion). 

Vivek the character is a learned,  scholar and in  a powerful position and has fought many battles alone and for his stature he will not fall for so quickly and knowing that she is a widow and bound by superstition and beliefs I am sure he will not develop feelings on his own as he is having respect. But how he will react once he knows that she is not a qualified teacher is a point to ponder.

So from what I felt from the summaries and yday epi both respect each other very much but feelings am not able to feel but yes concern is there between them.

after long time an analysis........... but not sure if it is relatable.  

yes naturally Vivek holds a huge place in Vidya life compared to Vidya in Vivek life, its understandable she feels more attached❤️

LuvSSever thumbnail

Hi Sumi😊

No we arent talking about the journey towards vidvek, what I meant is, I thought he will be more vocal and takes that friend relation on a serious note, where she may hold back even that, thinking others. but if you see, I am glad that she is vocal about what their stand is too. she doesnt hold back on what she feels. Even its a friend bond and the mutual respect,she is vocal about it and feel.it wholeheartedly. His words having a effect on her is❤

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail

Last Thursday epi caps:) sorry for delay:(