Users

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

I’m all for good entertainment but the scenes are bit too cringe

People mumble in their sleep but this girls got a whole soliloquy going lol

You are on the right track but not intentionally. Its actually called somniloquy. πŸ˜† One can have longass convos with themselves while sleep talking. I know a friend who does detailed cricket commentaries while sleep talking. Its not put together though. 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

You are on the right track but not intentionally. Its actually called somniloquy. πŸ˜† One can have longass convos with themselves while sleep talking. I know a friend who does detailed cricket commentaries while sleep talking. Its not put together though. 

You mean they articulate thoughts sentences etc like Rosh does ? And she doesn’t do it while asleep really 

She does it after she faints it has an injury

Maybe too many bumps to the head ?

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Though I found the habit of her talking in sleep odd, I didn't mind it as much as her blabbering nonsense while she is awake! 

But I always assumed sleep talk happened usually once during night and not in this non stop way. Then too she is being silly, talking about Khan baba being upset coz she ate the last piece of paneer!!! If the writer thought that would come out as cute , sorry made me  wonder if her brain is malfunctioning !πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Indu. πŸ˜†

HRfan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree the sleep talking looks so stupid I mean of course even in reality people do sleep talk but definitely not this way. This is unreal but it is still tolerable. 

What is more stupid and cringe worthy is her dialogues when she is fully awake. Even in the last episode the "cute aankhon wale nawab jab apne kamre me ayaana ka hath pakarte hai" was so so so stupid. I mean seriously. The CVs have completely forgotten the line between innocent and stupid. And Roshni is sometimes utterly ridiculously stupid 

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Not only she talks in sleep but also she uses english often. As if she belongs to a rich family and too much pampered. When we know she was raised by a greedy tawaif. It would look much normal if they showed Roshni a  rich man's daughter like "Ada". Most of her attitude is like rich girl. Food habit to sleep talk......all makes her look rich, not poor or orphan girl raised by tawaif. But ITV wants girls to be poor and helpless and badnam too.  So baan gaya weird heroine.