silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

I find it so weird and odd watching Rosh talk to herself when her eyes are closed or sleep or whatever 

It looks so odd and fake ...and childish 

Rosh isn’t a 13 yr girl ...she is a woman 

Pls cv these scenes are super cringe..stop them

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

she is so talkative that even in sleep she is not able to keep quiet

in future, it may be fatal for Aman to tell her any secrets🤣

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Actual I have seen adults speaking while sleeping.. I dint find it weird.... Ppl in stress normally do this.... Even I speaks in sleep If I am in stress.... 😆

Edited by porankisrilata - 4 years ago
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

she is so talkative that even in sleep she is not able to keep quiet

Right on that Diya 😆

in future, it may be fatal for Aman to tell her any secrets🤣

That is something I too thought of... He could find out all her secrets and any reason for complaints by just questioning her in sleep... That would really be a fun scene. 😆

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I find it innocent and cute. Cause that's the only way she sensibly communicates with Aman and he can understand her heart and POVs. Like yesterday's blabber was so important and so so ❤️

I dunno but I don't expect very intelligent things from the show. It's cute, its adorable and it's like Disney <3

I love it like that

Indulekha00 thumbnail

Though I found the habit of her talking in sleep odd, I didn't mind it as much as her blabbering nonsense while she is awake! 

But I always assumed sleep talk happened usually once during night and not in this non stop way. Then too she is being silly, talking about Khan baba being upset coz she ate the last piece of paneer!!! If the writer thought that would come out as cute , sorry made me  wonder if her brain is malfunctioning !👎🏼

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

I find it innocent and cute. Cause that's the only way she sensibly communicates with Aman and he can understand her heart and POVs. Like yesterday's blabber was so important and so so ❤️

I dunno but I don't expect very intelligent things from the show. It's cute, its adorable and it's like Disney <3

I love it like that

True! Zyda ummeed rakhne ka hi nahi. Sorted!😆

Indulekha00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

I love it like that

I agree this incident pulled Aman back into the confusion zone with the balance shifting a bit more in Rosh's favour which might have tilted away after his talks with his secretary and his mom. 

I guess you are right it is absurd to expect logical and sensible things  in ITV and here as you say there is the fairy tale tag too...

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

I agree this incident pulled Aman back into the confusion zone with the balance shifting a bit more in Rosh's favour which might have tilted away after his talks with his secretary and his mom. 

I guess you are right it is absurd to expect logical and sensible things  in ITV and here as you say there is the fairy tale tag too...

Exactly. Also there were a lot of things. He realised she wants to be a part of his family, wants to get accepted by him. He realised she observed him while he was with his family.

He was smiling so cutely! I loved that the MOST.

Yeah, after a day of hard work, I don't wanna put brains again in a TV show. It's good this way, light hearted and fun. Takes my stress away for those 20 minutes. And that's exactly what good entertainment should be.

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I’m all for good entertainment but the scenes are bit too cringe

People mumble in their sleep but this girls got a whole soliloquy going lol