Shefali commenting on Mahira's pimple

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Salman has set a great example to Bigg Boss and the contestants. Shefali talking about Mahira's pimple is a low bar. This comes from Salman. Salman is directly pampering the Shukla group to target Mahira's face. He has comment on Mahira's face and as such Shefali is commenting on it, too. I can't think of a better word for Salman and Shefali: Low-Life. 

Both do not deserve my respect. Salman never do, but Shefali - she's on another level. Salman is enabling a toxic behavior. He's directly supporting attacks on others and shaming others. Has Salman Khan ever looked at his ugly sisters and brothers? He's also a sada hua old hag. 

Edited by ranikaadi - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Campfire thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm not saying that she's ugly but Salman's sister does come to mind whenever he makes fun of women's looks, because a lot of the time the comments he makes could apply to her.

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Campfire

I'm not saying that she's ugly but Salman's sister does come to mind whenever he makes fun of women's looks, because a lot of the time the comments he makes could apply to her.

It was such a low blow. 

Campfire thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranikaadi

It was such a low blow. 

I wouldn't expect any less of him. I don't watch anything with him in it aside from BB because he's such a repulsive person.

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I have no words literally.🥱 Shefali is🤬 cant believe this kind of ppl r there.🤬salman is the one who has given them the sheh to say whatever they want🥱 

khushboo16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

i havent seen the epi what did she say

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

When you don't have anything valid to talk about make below the belt remarks...commenting on one's physical appearance is one of the worst things you can do. Pimples are usually because of hormonal imbalance which being a woman i presume that idiot shefali would know and perhaps even go through at some point. It xan seriously affect one's self esteem. I hope Mahira or any other young girl out there watching this does not take it too hard. 

Salman is a gone case... during the infamous AIB roast the guys had taken a dig at his sister's looks wrt Arjun Kapoor. Salman was furious and got that bit edited out...rightly so.. ! But now he has the nerve to do the same to a contestant on national television on a show hes hosting.. a pretty young contestant at that...shes more than 30 yrs younger than him..and he gets kicks out of bullying her..

shailzain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranikaadi

Salman has set a great example to Bigg Boss and the contestants. Shefali talking about Mahira's pimple is a low bar. This comes from Salman. Salman is directly pampering the Shukla group to target Mahira's face. He has comment on Mahira's face and as such Shefali is commenting on it, too. I can't think of a better word for Salman and Shefali: Low-Life. 

Both do not deserve my respect. Salman never do, but Shefali - she's on another level. Salman is enabling a toxic behavior. He's directly supporting attacks on others and shaming others. Has Salman Khan ever looked at his ugly sisters and brothers? He's also a sada hua old hag. 

When did Shefali say that? In yesterday's episode? Coz I remember Mahira telling Shefali about clear skin and not the other way. 

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: khushboo16

i havent seen the epi what did she say

It was in yesterdays epi..Mahira asked her to maintain a distance to which she replied

Tumhari shakal pe pimple aate hain mujhse waise bhi nahi dekhi jate aisi shakal ...Pimply shakal

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shailzain

When did Shefali say that? In yesterday's episode? Coz I remember Mahira telling Shefali about clear skin and not the other way. 

Yest shefali did when mahira said dur reh ke baat karo shefali told her tumhe itne pimples h main dur hi rahugi

Shefali is disgusting