Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: shailzain

When did Shefali say that? In yesterday's episode? Coz I remember Mahira telling Shefali about clear skin and not the other way. 

It was on yesterday's episode. Shefali commented that she doesn't want to be near her face bc of her pimples. 

shailzain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Yest shefali did when mahira said dur reh ke baat karo shefali told her tumhe itne pimples h main dur hi rahugi

Shefali is disgusting

That is definitely disgusting!

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Mahira dusro ki body shaming kar sakti hai but bechari ladki ko koi kuchh nahi bol sakta!!😕

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Panchhi1

Mahira dusro ki body shaming kar sakti hai but bechari ladki ko koi kuchh nahi bol sakta!!😕

Ummm yeah because she wasn't the one who started it. Many others have been making comments about her face since the beginning. 

khushboo16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chingaari

It was in yesterdays epi..Mahira asked her to maintain a distance to which she replied

Tumhari shakal pe pimple aate hain mujhse waise bhi nahi dekhi jate aisi shakal ...Pimply shakal

WOW!  

raam786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranikaadi

Salman has set a great example to Bigg Boss and the contestants. Shefali talking about Mahira's pimple is a low bar. This comes from Salman. Salman is directly pampering the Shukla group to target Mahira's face. He has comment on Mahira's face and as such Shefali is commenting on it, too. I can't think of a better word for Salman and Shefali: Low-Life. 

Both do not deserve my respect. Salman never do, but Shefali - she's on another level. Salman is enabling a toxic behavior. He's directly supporting attacks on others and shaming others. Has Salman Khan ever looked at his ugly sisters and brothers? He's also a sada hua old hag. 

Shefali's comment indeed is very bad. It's not happening first-time, face/body-shaming is always a part of humor for many ppl. mahira also made such comments to some HMs. salman like this kind of humor, in S9 he made fun of 1 contestant's lips.

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranikaadi

Salman has set a great example to Bigg Boss and the contestants. Shefali talking about Mahira's pimple is a low bar. This comes from Salman. Salman is directly pampering the Shukla group to target Mahira's face. He has comment on Mahira's face and as such Shefali is commenting on it, too. I can't think of a better word for Salman and Shefali: Low-Life. 

Both do not deserve my respect. Salman never do, but Shefali - she's on another level. Salman is enabling a toxic behavior. He's directly supporting attacks on others and shaming others. Has Salman Khan ever looked at his ugly sisters and brothers? He's also a sada hua old hag. 

Shefali tells Deboleena " chote kapde pehenne se babe nahi ban jaate". Arre aap khud thong dikhane ke liye famous hui thi back in the 2000s. Other than showing her thong she did nothing remarkable in that kaanta laga video which made her famous.