incrediblycute thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Pari was jealous and shouting on both of them, a pregnant lady came Yogi helped her her mom-in-law started shouting after knowing Yogi is specially abled,Pari reiterated & refused to treat her.Yogi convinced Pari, they had a moment. Prakash pulling leg of Moin on Bablu-Pari issue,attack on hospital,Yogi came to rescue.He was very fierce and protective.Family saw the video and Prakash reaction to the video was"Pari ka haath chodo"❤️Vivek said papa video hai. I loved this reaction from Prakash.

Pari and Yogi are in OT, Yogi did the dressing of Pari.

Roshan and Chauhan are getting to know work culture and ethics🤣

Precap:-Police misbehaved with Vivek and co, Pari was crying inconsolably saying her mom love is very conditional and  and and Yogi hugged her, first proper hug

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: incrediblycute

Pari was jealous and shouting on both of them, a pregnant lady came Yogi helped her her mom-in-law started shouting after knowing Yogi is specially abled,Pari reiterated & refused to treat her.Yogi convinced Pari, they had a moment. Prakash pulling leg of Moin on Bablu-Pari issue,attack on hospital,Yogi came to rescue.He was very fierce and protective.Family saw the video and Prakash reaction to the video was"Pari ka haath chodo"❤️Vivek said papa video hai. I loved this reaction from Prakash.

Pari and Yogi are in OT, Yogi did the dressing of Pari.

Roshan and Chauhan are getting to know work culture and ethics🤣

Precap:-Police misbehaved with Vivek and co, Pari was crying inconsolably saying her mom love is very conditional and  and and Yogi hugged her, first proper hug

Thank you so much dear for WU.smiley31

OMG jealous Pari shouting on Yogi and then took stand  for him when Someone said something bad about him.

We got YAri moments in today’s epi.. yay..

So Yogi has become savior of the doctors( saviors).

Aww 😍 Yogi is being protective towards Pari..smiley42

Savior and fighter Yogi trending everywhere..😅

No comments on chauhan and roshan part. I am going to fast forward the scenes..😂🤣

@ bold Heheheh 😂 ..so funny about prakash’s reaction he is saying ‘Pari ka hath chhodo ‘ while watching the video..  Just my question he is telling Yogi to do that or that crazy man whom Pari slapped?

This must be the highlight of the episode.. the perfect aww 😍🥰 moment for YAri shippers..

Pari n Yogi and their first official proper hug.. 🤗 🤩😍🥰

So tomorrow’s episode is also gonna be the full YAri moments.. yeppie..smiley42smiley42

incrediblycute thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Thank you so much dear for WU.smiley31

OMG jealous Pari shouting on Yogi and then took stand  for him when Someone said something bad about him.

We got YAri moments in today’s epi.. yay..

So Yogi has become savior of the doctors( saviors).

Aww 😍 Yogi is being protective towards Pari..smiley42

Savior and fighter Yogi trending everywhere..😅

No comments on chauhan and roshan part. I am going to fast forward the scenes..😂🤣

@ bold Heheheh 😂 ..so funny about prakash’s reaction he is saying ‘Pari ka hath chhodo ‘ while watching the video..  Just my question he is telling Yogi to do that or that crazy man whom Pari slapped?

This must be the highlight of the episode.. the perfect aww 😍🥰 moment for YAri shippers..

Pari n Yogi and their first official proper hug.. 🤗 🤩😍🥰

So tomorrow’s episode is also gonna be the full YAri moments.. yeppie..

To the man who was attacking Pari, he was really very worried for Pari and the rest of the family too.He even called her but her phone was in her cabin so couldn't talk.

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I can't describe today's episode.... 

Beautiful written... One min pari was fighting with Yogi and very next moment protective for him 

After seeing pari vulnerable  ... He was not able to stop himself... Intensity to dekho ... 

I am touch seeing Prakash reaction..... Awe... I hope we get more of Prakash and pari scenes in future... 

All family members worries for Yogi And pari.. 

Tomorrow  we are going to get official first hug of yari🥳

Yogi is unintentionally  breaking the wall of pari heart..... 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail

I didn't like that they gave gunjan and Yogi tune to yari... It's just don't feel right.... 😔

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: incrediblycute

To the man who was attacking Pari, he was really very worried for Pari and the rest of the family too.He even called her but her phone was in her cabin so couldn't talk.

Thank you again dear for clearing my confusion..😁🤗 

Will do 1st thing after reaching home is to watch the episode. 🤩😁
This is my thank you🤭 ( couldn’t find anything best to show thank you emoji for sign language)

Prakash too is worrying for Pari. So finally Pari has made her space in the heart of the Srivastavas. Now just she has to make her space in Yogi’s heart ❤️ as special someone and as a soulmate.🥰

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

I didn't like that they gave gunjan and Yogi tune to yari... It's just don't feel right.... 😔

Did they?  Am not really sure coz I watched the earlier episodes on YouTube.. And music is always muted. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Lets make our new lyrics for YAri for the tune yaar.. may be they don’t have a budget to add a new song..😆😉

Yogi to Pari -

‘ Jo bole tu main sunta rahoon..’

‘Tere ishaaron ko samajhta rahoon’❤️😍🥰

Copyright © goes to me..🤣🤣

Makers if you use this lyrics then please I need some royalty..😂🤣

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

Did they?  Am not really sure coz I watched the earlier episodes on YouTube.. And music is always muted. 

Yaa during that bandage scene.. But they cut while showing online... 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Lets make our new lyrics for YAri for the tune yaar.. may be they don’t have a budget to add a new song..😆😉

Yogi to Pari -

‘ Jo bole tu main sunta rahoon..’

‘Tere ishaaron ko samajhta rahoon’❤️😍🥰

awe.. 😍😍