Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

He could duct tape his father's mouth shut, that's his only hope... or maybe tie him up so he won't keep following where he isn't needed. Roshan is the real mute person here. He could only look helplessly at the peon. Nor did he defend himself in the previous episode when his father insulted him and called him "weak" when he worried about Gunjan or himself getting attached. I wonder why Roshan wanted this job so badly anyway. He's rich, he could always get a cushy job handling his father's business. They need to provide more insight into these characters' motivations if I am supposed to waste precious minutes of each episode trying to care about them... Thanks for posting BTS. 

True.. The real mute here is Roshan.  I think they just wanted a government position to help with their dealings.. Probably some shady stuff..so if Roshan has a position there might make things smooth for them. 

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

True.. The real mute here is Roshan.  I think they just wanted a government position to help with their dealings.. Probably some shady stuff..so if Roshan has a position there might make things smooth for them. 

I believe Chauhan and Roshan are out for revenge. This is due the way Shiv treated them in their first encounter. Now I feel like they will hurt Gunjan as a way of making shiv and family feel pain. This pain will let shiv know what he did to the Yogi and his Family. I also have a feeling Chauhan is going to ruin Shiv's career to the point to where they'll be living next door to Yogi. 

There is a really tiny chance that Roshan ends up going against his father if he develops feelings for Gunjan. If not Gunjan goes through a second heartbreak and will run back to yogi who by now is in love with Pari. Then he faces a crossroad; Pari or Gunjan.

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mr-YK

I believe Chauhan and Roshan are out for revenge. This is due the way Shiv treated them in their first encounter. Now I feel like they will hurt Gunjan as a way of making shiv and family feel pain. This pain will let shiv know what he did to the Yogi and his Family. I also have a feeling Chauhan is going to ruin Shiv's career to the point to where they'll be living next door to Yogi. 

There is a really tiny chance that Roshan ends up going against his father if he develops feelings for Gunjan. If not Gunjan goes through a second heartbreak and will run back to yogi who by now is in love with Pari. Then he faces a crossroad; Pari or Gunjan.

Its not roshan its chauhan who wants to take revenge n fulfill his selfish motives. Roshan is a mere puppet in his father’s hand. This deal might ruin shiv’s career. But it will also ruin roshan’s career as he was appointed by shiv.

I know there are tiny chances. But who knows gunjan’s nature can change roshan’s heart and he started developing feelings towards her. Might be he will start liking her

I don’t want this. If this happens and she runs back to Yogi then that would be my tata bye bye to the show. I don’t want him to be on crossroads as he is on one right now as per the new promo. Lets se what happens next. I truly wish Yogi  falls for Pari. N tells gunjan that he loves Pari n she can be there in his life but only as a friend. Even Srivastavas have grudges towards Sharmas now because shiv has played with their feelings as well as broken their trust very badly.so that would be a least possible option.

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago